I don't know y people say Gurus are God...

Gurpreet14

Hello Everyone,

I don't believe that our Gurus are God.... They were saints, follower of Akal Purakh...Almightly... They are not themselves Akalpurakh..

Our Gurus were Human... How can they be God.. God is immortal... i don't know y people say that they are God....some talk about incarnation...

I follow my Gurus to reach to God...

Please let me know if I am saying wrong....

Dhan Dhan Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Sahib Ji Maharaj and Akaal Purakh Waheguru are one and the same.

Look at it this way; Imagine if you standing infront of the ocean and you take a glass and fill it up with water from the ocean, its still the same water inside the glass and the sea. Same way think of Akaal Purakh being the ocean and Maharaj Ji being the glass.

Please sangat ji forgive me if I've said anything wrong.

You have said nothing wrong but everything right!

Jo Hum Ko Parmeshwar Uchar Hai Tay Sabh Narak Kund Mah Par Hai Mo Ko Daas Tavan Kaa Jaano Yaa Mai Bhed Na Runch Pachhaano Mai Ho Param Purkh Ko Daasa Dekhan Aayo Jagat Tamaasa Jo Prabh Jagat Kahaa so Kahiho Mirta lok tay mon na rahiho...(Bachittar Natak) Those who address me as God Shall fall into the pit of hell. Treat me as a servant of the Lord And entertain no doubt about it. I am only a slave of the Lord. I have only come to witness the Lord's play (Lila). I tell the world what my God told me then; I shall not keep silent on account of the fear of mere mortals.

These lines compiled by 10th guru Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji in the Bachittar Natak are a part of the Dasam Granth.

Jo Hum Ko Parmeshwar Uchar Hai Tay Sabh Narak Kund Mah Par Hai Mo Ko Daas Tavan Kaa Jaano Yaa Mai Bhed Na Runch Pachhaano Mai Ho Param Purkh Ko Daasa Dekhan Aayo Jagat Tamaasa Jo Prabh Jagat Kahaa so Kahiho Mirta lok tay mon na rahiho...(Bachittar Natak) Those who address me as God Shall fall into the pit of hell. Treat me as a servant of the Lord And entertain no doubt about it. I am only a slave of the Lord. I have only come to witness the Lord's play (Lila). I tell the world what my God told me then; I shall not keep silent on account of the fear of mere mortals.

These lines compiled by 10th guru Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji in the Bachittar Natak are a part of the Dasam Granth.

Perfect.... :) that means i m right so as my Gurus :)

Gurpreet14 you are not right. If Guru Gobind Singh Ji said that (and it is not translated as those who call themselves God end up in hell), I believe they said it out of humility and to make sure people don't end up worshiping them (flesh and bone) as God.

Because if they mean that (which they don't), they are contradicting themsevles (and obviously Guru Ji cannot condradict himself) as in Sukhmain Sahib, Guru ji declares the Brahmgiani as God himself and obviously, Guru Ji is Brahmgiani.