Sikh Wedding - Lehnga... Bara Mehnga

Nama Singh

Guest noonespecial

I heard of a wedding in Surrey where the girls Lengha during the Anand Karaj wasn't too tight around the waist. So when she stood up, the lengha went down.

Apparently this was too much of a "baesthee" for the groom's side who AT THE GURUDWARA decided that the wedding would no longer take place. Wasn't even the poor girl's fault.

That's why I think alot of girls where SUSPENDERS to hold up their lengha!

Guest balwinderkaur
I heard of a wedding in Surrey where the girls Lengha during the Anand Karaj wasn't too tight around the waist. So when she stood up, the lengha went down.

Apparently this was too much of a "baesthee" for the groom's side who AT THE GURUDWARA decided that the wedding would no longer take place. Wasn't even the poor girl's fault.

That's why I think alot of girls where SUSPENDERS to hold up their lengha!

wearing a lengha is such a big BOTHERSOME pain.....i used to wear it as a small child(about 5-7 yrs old) at family weddings and i always used to trip over the LOONNNNNNGGGGGG skirt. hated it so much!!! :( @ the material was so uncomfortable too.....maybe that's why the bride lost her temper so quickly....she's in a bad mood and the sharaab wetting the lengha was the LIMIT for her probably. tongue.gif heeehee.

thank god for gurujee giving us bana to wear.......so convenient, so comfortable....it rocks!! :lol: