Taking Amrit

vich bani amrit sare..... guru granth sahib di bani asli amrit hai.. khande di pahul ek sanskar guru de hukum vich aan da, ek sikh da nem bani pado koshish karo guru de shabad te chalan di.

I hope I haven't got the wrong end of the stick with the above comment but I'd advise not belittling Khaday dee Pahol with such comments. Yes, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Banee is the ultimate Amrit but implying that Khanday dee pahul is unimportant is plain wrong.

don't take me wrong khanday di pahul is very important , but GURU'S WORD ARE ULITMATE TRUTH AND THAT WILL TAKE U HOME AND MOREOVER KHANDEY DI PAHUL IS ALSO GURU'S WORD BUT GENERALLY PEOPLE TENDS TO BELIEVE KHANDEY DI PAHUL WILL TAKE THEM THROUGH THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING GURBANI IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH. SAHAJ PAATH KARO DE GURBANI SAMJHO SIRF AIYE GAL HAI

don't take me wrong khanday di pahul is very important , but GURU'S WORD ARE ULITMATE TRUTH AND THAT WILL TAKE U HOME AND MOREOVER KHANDEY DI PAHUL IS ALSO GURU'S WORD BUT GENERALLY PEOPLE TENDS TO BELIEVE KHANDEY DI PAHUL WILL TAKE THEM THROUGH THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING GURBANI IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH. SAHAJ PAATH KARO DE GURBANI SAMJHO SIRF AIYE GAL HAI

Nanak amrit ek hai

bani is amrit what about khandey batte da amrit,

Ill give one example which I heard from elders (prof. darshan singh ji), may be that gives you answer

eg: We have water below inside the earth but farmers still require water from outside to grow fruits,

one more thing if you drill a jetpump at your place plumber asks you to put water from top so that water can come up from inside the earth and he can set up the jetpump for future use.

same way amrit is inside you (guru is inside you), but to we need to take amrit as its requirement to become puran gursikh,

as karam kand is necessary also but don't get stuck in karam kaand, just move in dharma khand then gian khand then sach khand

you can hear the latha here (Nanak Amrit ek hai)

http://music.raag.fm/Shabad_Gurbani/songs-21178-Sikh_Di_Pechaan_CD_2-Prof_Darshan_Singh_Khalsa

prior to BAISAKHI 0F 1699 there was no khandey di pahul. Don't get confused. Khandey di pahul is a pledge of GURSIKH to live the life as GURU ORDERED and khandey di pahul had its own reason in 1699 NOWDAYS PEOPLE HAVE FIVE K'S and yet defy gurmat. My view is we should devot more time to understand gurbani and live according to GURU'S WORD and then u will get the real essence of khandey di pahul.

prior to BAISAKHI 0F 1699 there was no khandey di pahul. Don't get confused. Khandey di pahul is a pledge of GURSIKH to live the life as GURU ORDERED and khandey di pahul had its own reason in 1699 NOWDAYS PEOPLE HAVE FIVE K'S and yet defy gurmat. My view is we should devot more time to understand gurbani and live according to GURU'S WORD and then u will get the real essence of khandey di pahul.

Thanks for clearing that up, in your initial comment it seemed as if you were exclaiming that Khanday dee Pahol isn't important.

I completely agree with you on devoting more time on contemplating over GurBanee.