pad-chhed

r.singh

Taksali Singh Jee please read what Sant Kartar Singh Jee said about Padshed:

Padshed eh athiant Manah hai

(Padshed is absolutely forbidden).

Near the end he says:

Padshed, Padgand eh ik manmat hai, eh nahi karni chahidi

(Padshed, padgand is a manmat, it should not be done)

Akhar Judmay rehan danay chahiday nay

(the words should remain attached(laridar))

As you can see Sant Jee is clearly saying that Padshed is forbidden. He further says that Padshed is ‘MANMAT”. Giani Kartar Singh Jee is obviously referring to the Padshed done to the soroops of Guru Granth Sahib jee. So do you think that the word ‘manmat’ is any less offensive then ‘imposter’?

“sant jee said the PRINTING of padchhed saroops is manmat. the saroop itself is not.”

Where did Sant Jee say that? Please listen to the entire Katha like I have and tell us if Sant jee spoke only against printing. Infact he never even mentioned printing. He just said Padshed is ‘manmat’, that is a clear remark that the sroops done in Padshed are ‘manmat’ according to Sant Jee, printing is no where near mentioned. I am not the one who is saying this, it is Sant Jee who is saying this.

Perhaps you know more than Sant Giani Kartar Singh Jee Bhindrawalay. Maybe God has given you more Gian than him. Who knows……

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

taksali1s right

sant je saying the actual thing pad ched the seperating of the words is manmat

they never said they saroop is manmat and an imposter

and if they were talking about saroops they wud have said bir or saroop

padched bir is manmat

or padched saroop is manmat

but if they talking about the actual seperation of bani which is only called padched, then they wud call it padched only

so sant je is refering to the seperation, not the saroop

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

If pad-chhed is manmat, then the PRODUCT of pad-chhed ie. a pad-chhed saroop would also be manmat. To break Guru Sahib into thousands of pieces isn't manmat? So the saroop that someone could decide to create with the new order of baaNee would also not be manmat?

What you're saying makes no sense. If the cutting of words is manmat, then the product is also manmat.

To answer when the first pad-chhed was done: it was done by the Bhasaurias in the 1920s. They wanted to print a pad-chhed saroop but were stopped by the Panth and the presses were stopped at GauRee Raag.

After that in the 50s, some publishers started printing pad-chhed. The Chief Khalsa Divaan, SGPC and Sant Samaj all opposed it and passed resolutions that it could not be parkaash or have akhand paath done. Then more and more publishers started publishing it, and the Lazy Sikh community who thought reading lareedaar was too hard started to buy these saroops and eventually everyone forgot the resolutions and just went with this manmat.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

yo

some people sariously need to watch their mouth

i dont give a wat ure views are

u still need to watch ure mouth when it comes to guru je

calling guru je manmat is *****

if i say ik oaankar from lareedar saoop

and ik oaankar from padched saroop

do they sound different?

seriously

its the same bani

to call guru je a manmat and a fake is

the most ***** up thing ive ever seen in my life

u guys who say this dont even realise the paap ure getting for this

ure atmas cursed man

heavy duty punishment for that

calling guru je manmat

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Admin note: Khalistani, please watch your mouth. The admins only let this discussion take place because everyone was discussing this matter while being polite. NO ONE has said anything wrong about Guru Sahib Ji. You need to re-read all the posts before posting because from your posts it seems you jump to the conclusion without understanding. From next time please watch your words. -4

You've got a very filthy mouth 'khalistani'.

Do you think you have more love for Guru Sahib? Or that I am out to put down Satguru Granth Sahib?

No. You're misguided and [admin-cut]

If 2 saroops of pad-chhed don't match, then which one is my "Poora Satguru" ie. the perfect Satguru? One is flawed. So you are saying a flawed pad-chhed saroop is not manmat?

Your argument "pad-chhed is manmat but pad-chhed saroop is not" is void of any sense.

There's nothing I can say to you. No logic works. Not the words of Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh and not the words of Baba Kartar Singh Bhindranwale. So who can set you straight? Only Satuguru jee himself.

But your method or debating this issue (swearing) shows how much GurbaNee has effected you. Maybe you should just go do some paath and cool down.

Pad Chhed is manmat. Live with it.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

first of all

im a hankari

go ahead, say more

pleeeaseee

and like i said

say ik oaankar

there both bani

and wat u clearly said was

if the cutting of the words is manmat, the the product is manmat

u just called a padched saroop manmat

and dont twist sant kartar singh jes words around, ok?

go read 4 posts above this

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sometimes Guru Ji has 18 lines sometimes 19 lines per page, I have seen Lareedar that has 18 lines and pad chedd 19 lines, yet the handwritten one in Golden Temple has 19 lines Lareedar, I'm confused, what is the offical version, how many lines per page, or does it matter? are all lareedar lines the same what I mean is the line/page break system the same for all Lareedar saroops.and does it depends of font size, someone please give answers.

SAT NAM.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

and by the way

u have just said one of the worst things ive ever read

this is not to do with me at all

but i know a singh, hes old, stayed with everybody from sant gurbchan singh jes times, and he does mad bhagti all day

he can curl 300 pounds and hes like over 80

and he aint no bod builder

power of bani right

and he swears

so before u talk

please e careful

if u talkin bout me, its good

but be careful, ok?

jae baaharahu bhul chuk boladhae bhee kharae har bhaanae ||

Even if they misspeak outwardly, they are still very pleasing to the Lord.

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

What should be done with pad-chhed saroops? First of all they must not be printed anymore. And they should not have their parkaash done. What to do with the existing biRs is up to the Panth.

Khalistani:

>>>>>

so before u talk

please e careful

if u talkin bout me, its good

but be careful, ok?

>>>>>>

Ok. I'll be careful.

I'll also keep in mind:

"Nanak fikaai boliai tan man fikaa hoi. Fiko fikaa sadeeai fikay fikee soi. Fikaa dargah saTeeaa(n) mukh thukaa(n) fikaay pai. Fikaa moorakh akheeai paaNaa lahai sazaai."

Don't get me wrong though. I never said that the baaNee becomes manmat. What I am trying to say is that to call a pad-chhed saroop "Satguru" is not right. It is not the form of Satguru Granth Sahib. And its existence is manmat.

But again, take some deep breaths and think over what I've said.

If I'm wrong, then hopefully Satguru jee will give me sumat and the same goes for you.