Help with Confidence

Guest Confidence man

Guest Confidence man

Is there a Shabad or a practice of some kind which i can do to increase my confidence? Right now im at work and i hardly speak or voice my opinions because of this, and this leads into paranoia as I think that people at work are against me.

Does anyone have any advice on how to tackle this please

Thanks

Confidence building shabads should be read together with their meanings for the best effect. They are such as '' ja too mere val heh'', ''jis sa sahib dada hoe'', ''nal narayan mere'', ''mera pyara pritam satgur rekhwala'', ''rakho rakha apnee kirpa dhar'' , ''aab hum chlee thakur peh haar'', ''mohe na bisaroh meh janh tera'', ''tum sarnaee aaya thakur'', '' moko taar leh rama taar leh''.

As Simran345 said, do Waheguru simran. God's Name sorts out eveything.

For the long term, strengthen your relationship to Gurujee and God. This is the best way forward. Read books such as The Spirit Born People by Professor Puran Singh.

Also as GuptKaurUK mentioned, confidence is a function of preparation. Obama lost the first round of debate in the recent US presidential elections because he had miscalculated Mitt Romney's debating power and was not prepared, causing him to stagger and lose his confidence and fighting spirit. I run a couple of businesses confidently andsuccessfully, and a big reason is because through God's grace I plan to be prepared for whatever needs to be said or done etc.

Form opinions based on real knowledge. Dont just amble through work. Assert yourself in the right way. Back straight, shoulders back eyes straight. Walk without slouching. Get athletic and develop a killer mentality. Killer as in you dont take cr*p, not a murderer lol. Learn to crack a few innocuous jokes too.

Develop a life outside of work so you dont really care what people at work think of you personally. Try to be good at your job so they cant level any professional abuse at you.

Guest Confidence man

work out. take bach flower remedy called larch. every bit of advice i ever give is based on stuff that i've tried and has worked for me. if it's from someone else's experience then i say so.

Do you have a link to where you can buy that?

Thanks for all the comments btw

Bach flower remedy isn't scientifically proven.

It's a placebo. If you think you will get better by taking it, then you feel better.

If your gonna spend money anyway, then go see a psychiatrist.

You said you feel paranoid that everyone is against you. This is a symptom of schizophrenia. Not saying you have it, but just get evaluated.

Ask yourself, why would people be against you? You haven't done anything wrong. You don't talk? So what? Staying quiet doesn't make you enemies, talking too much does.

Confidence is being comfortable with yourself and not caring what other people think. As long as you know you are a good person, you can forget about everyone else.