WE HAVE SOME ACTION AGAINST PAKI PEDOS

Hammertime007

Can anyone give an explanation on what and whatfor and also can you all stop posting links to FB as a number of us don't have accounts, but would like to be included in the "cool kids circle" :-P

Ps. I do agree that we should remove the p*ki from the title. Hammer this is in no way directed at you my brother, but I think we should have more honour in our battles, even if it is just a battle of words as we are the Sikhs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj.

NO.. Far from it.

PAKI - a racist and derogatory term used by white people and directed at all brown people.-Especially in UK.

Nowadays we have educated the white chav a little and they are aware that you have indians from india and pakis from pakistan.

White folk also enjoy the 'indian' meals so much in UK that it is one of the most popular ways of dining out !!

NOTE- the reference is always kept at 'indian' meal or 'indian' take out, even if the restaurant is owned and run by pakistani muslims.

Because they know that saying 'paki' food and 'paki' restaurant is derogatory, so they stick to indian.

However, even when white folk know that a newsagent orgrocery store is run by a sikh with a turban,they will still call it 'the paki shop' when speaking in conversation.

When a white man calls you a paki, then you realise just what it means. And if you were raised in the UK in predominant white areas, you will be very familiar with the term and threat of 'paki bashing' that you used to get.

Outside UK, it is not really a derogatory term at all.

I just want that page tobeshown. What ever itis....lucky paji though i agreewith to an extent.. Its not about whywe shudnt call pakis paki. This aint about personal problem with your gorehneighbours..if the singh who put the thread up aint got the balls to put up the actual details then the thread shuldnt have been put up in the first place. Respect to the seva but personally wudve kept gupt.....