Being a Female

Gurpreet14

NICE WAY PF SAYING IT... But i dont plan on having kids :p

Oh, you can make plans sis but your plans don't always work out. Whatever God wills right? Besides our people need to have kids. Look at other faiths (islam) they have like 5kids, no wonder their population growth is huge. Sikhs on the other hand don't have many kids.

He will say "kithe fass gya" :p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

Oh, you can make plans sis but your plans don't always work out. Whatever God wills right? Besides our people need to have kids. Look at other faiths (islam) they have like 5kids, no wonder their population growth is huge. Sikhs on the other hand don't have many kids.

yeah i know its Gods will, But Damn KIDS!!!!?!?!?!? i have trouble with babies singh.. they scare me :p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

yeah i know its Gods will, But Damn KIDS!!!!?!?!?!? i have trouble with babies singh.. they scare me :p

Do whateva LOLL u wanna... but plzz... nothing against.... singhs n kaurs... if u hate baby singh... then u dont worth to b a mother,.....

Do whateva LOLL u wanna... but plzz... nothing against.... singhs n kaurs... if u hate baby singh... then u dont worth to b a mother,.....

i dont have anything against people having babies, LOL i think you misunderstood my post, (i hope :p) i meant i have trouble with a babies, Singh... i was referring to chuck norris!! LOL! baby singh sounds cute i must admit.

i dont hate babies!! i said i was scared of them... and i think god will know whether or not im worthy of being a mother

Fateh

i dont have anything against people having babies, LOL i think you misunderstood my post, (i hope :p) i meant i have trouble with a babies, Singh... i was referring to chuck norris!! LOL! baby singh sounds cute i must admit.

i dont hate babies!! i said i was scared of them... and i think god will know whether or not im worthy of being a mother

Fateh

O then i m sorry.... i miss took it.... :(