What if you refuse to chor sahib.

Assissin

I was at the Gurdwara in the mornig and not many people were there just about 5 people. i sat down for 10 minutes and satrting doing paath afterwards from my phone. This giani said to me whether i want to chor sahib and i said can you ask someone else because im going to go in 5 minutes. But he got really angry and just walked off. Did i do bad to refuse.

That sewadar should always be humble whenever he is inside darbar hall. It was his fault that he got mad for no reason. However next time if you get any darbar sewa then take it even if it is for few mins. If you are feeling guilty now then next time you are there, do the chaur sahib di sewa.

If you were doing path from your phone I don't think the Giani should have disturbed you. Its happened to me many times. Not that I get asked to do Chor sahib seva but sometimes when I'm sitting and fully concentrating on doing path the Giani disturbs me and starts talking to me.

I don't think a person doing path should be disturbed.

I know that was a little off topic.

But anyways I agree with the above poster maybe you should have taken the seva for a few minutes. You could have told the Giani that you can do it for a few minutes and he should ask someone else to do it afterwards. I don't think the sevadar should have been mad though especially for doing Maharaj's seva. Doing seva shouldn't be a chore it should be a blessing.

You should have agreed and then asked others if they could continue after you leave.

NEVER say NO !!!!!!

The sevadaar should have been more humble in asking and should not have got angry, but then again we shouldn't give reasons for others to react in anger either.