does this break your amrit?

Waheguru Ji Ka KHALSA!

Waheguru Jim Ki Fateh!

Does accidentally inhaling smoke considered a bujjar kureit and breaks amrit?

I'm a Developer even though I do not smoke. There are a lot of people who smoke. I do not socialize or shake hand with those people. But accidently ik inhale smoke when going for a walk in break. I do not go near to the area where people smoke. But due to wind you end up inhaling small amount even if you do not want to

Does this break Amrit?

No, it does not break ur amrit. here is the story.

Once a gursikh was captured by mughals to embarrasse him they cut his hair and put hallal meat in his mouth and released him. He came to Guru Gobind Singh Ji and told the incident. Guru ji asked him did u have sex with any muslim lady he said no. Guru ji told him not to worry u didn't do anything wrong. If u had sex with a muslim lady that was for u that was kurehit and u did nothing for urself it was forced on u Likewise passive smoking cannot break amrit sanskar. Its my belief.

Please do not go on above story for rehit issues, as you do need to go pesh for accidently bujjar kurehets. However you should be okay with the 2nd hand smoke, but just avoid it whenever possible.

Waheguru Ji Ka KHALSA!

Waheguru Jim Ki Fateh!

Does accidentally inhaling smoke considered a bujjar kureit and breaks amrit?

I'm a Developer even though I do not smoke. There are a lot of people who smoke. I do not socialize or shake hand with those people. But accidently ik inhale smoke when going for a walk in break. I do not go near to the area where people smoke. But due to wind you end up inhaling small amount even if you do not want to

Does this break Amrit?

OK Smoke is there in the air........ Stop breathing then :)

It was an accident... ryt... not by force... or will.... so y to consider Kureit........ no its not... !!

Instead of asking ..... think for a while n listen to ur heart... if ur heart says u did mistake... then go n say sorry to baba g :)

n if ur heart says it was just a mistake... then leave it n continue being...a Gursikh :) Simple

We are born in a religion where our God luvs us rather then...being afraid of the things done.... just do ardar to them specifying ur mistake..... datz it...

N yup u dont shake hand with people who smoke... Ok thats gud... Then dont shake hands with anyone.. dearoo... coz in this world 95% of the people do things which is not allowed in our religion... . dont sit with them.... dont roam with anyone... dont kiss a child coz u dont know some smoker or drinker must have kissed them... dont eat food cooked from anyone....dont go to public toilets coz people have their essence there........

Sorry if i hurt u in any sense... but think... think once again... wat r u upto ....

Please do not go on above story for rehit issues, as you do need to go pesh for accidently bujjar kurehets. However you should be okay with the 2nd hand smoke, but just avoid it whenever possible.

r we sikhs or brahmins. every step we take we should start thinking is it kurehet. if we do things intentionally then they are kurehets. Gurbani says u sholdn't lie in daily life still sikhs do and don't back bite we do, there are many things gurbani debars. If u go against gurbani do u go pesh for these kurehet.

gur kw isK ibkwr qy hwtY] 339

GUR KA SIKH BIKAR TE HAATE. PG 339

r we sikhs or brahmins. every step we take we should start thinking is it kurehet. if we do things intentionally then they are kurehets. Gurbani says u sholdn't lie in daily life still sikhs do and don't back bite we do, there are many things gurbani debars. If u go against gurbani do u go pesh for these kurehet.

gur kw isK ibkwr qy hwtY] 339

GUR KA SIKH BIKAR TE HAATE. PG 339

bujjar kurhets go pesh, otherwise we can usually do japji sahib/ ardaas.

"rehit pyari mujhko sikh pyaara nahi " ... Phul chuk maaf

bujjar kurhets go pesh, otherwise we can usually do japji sahib/ ardaas.

"rehit pyari mujhko sikh pyaara nahi " ... Phul chuk maaf

Aaj kal de sikh... Sikh paida hoke we... waal katai firde... eh line unha lai aa.. "Rehit pyari mujhko sikh pyara nahi"

Jeda banda rehet rakhan di koshish karda unhu tuc... tok tok ke.... Roda banado..... :p :P

Tai mai sundi ni kise di... ni te lokii meri sikhi jeevan nu saja bana den... mere lai... :(