Hair health

erm use kachi lassi to wash hair?

I think that's for dandruff or dermatitis on the scalp.

Thankuji ii never thought of using the extra virgin one, so the Bertolli ones we cook with will be ok? Jad thorka laungi daal nu thora jea sirh ch paalea karugi :-)

Yes, Bertolli is probably one of the best brands !!

But , olive oil is not as good once it has been heated quite high!!

It loses most of it's goodness, so you really shouldn't be paying more to cook thorka with olive, since you're not getting the full benefit.

I would use other cooking oil.

Ohh, so i just went and bought another bottle of extra virgin on offer at sainsburys. I guess i massage it in as normal, and not heat up? Would it help fine hair? I normally use baby oil but stopped since i read something on here about the paraffin.

@ luckysingh99, we thought olive is good for thorka, what other oil is good without being high in fat.

@savinderpal also have dermatitis so will also try the kachi lassi. Thankuji for that tip.

I applied oil in hair for almost from the time i was born till the age early 20ties... 12 months 24 hours... sometimes as per parties i use to keep dry hair but mostly i was having a oily head :p

Then also i have some grey hair n hair became thin as well :p with the time...i m young enough to get grey hair :wow:

So these things dont work much - Ur mind should be relaxed n eat good things... n drinking water can help :) lil.. Dont stress ur mind :cool2:

If u will live like this :angry2: or this :ohmy2: u will have these type of problems

Live like :toohappy: or :cool2: or :swing: or :p u will not have such issues - n if u still have then u will not care :D

Ohh, so i just went and bought another bottle of extra virgin on offer at sainsburys. I guess i massage it in as normal, and not heat up? Would it help fine hair? I normally use baby oil but stopped since i read something on here about the paraffin.

@ luckysingh99, we thought olive is good for thorka, what other oil is good without being high in fat.

@savinderpal also have dermatitis so will also try the kachi lassi. Thankuji for that tip.

Just apply oil at nomal room temp to hair after it is washed or even into scalp before washing so that it doesn't leave you looking like a greaseball !

In UK we used to use normal cooking oil or low fat butter.

Here in Canada we have lots of canola oil which is widely used.

Olive oil is best used at room temp on salads etc... with a dash of worcester sauce or similar.

This is how the healthy meditaraneans and italians use it, they never heat it up !