Only five

Here is sri akaal takth sahib jathedar warning against sikh extermism/katarvaad:

I respect Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib only and the jathedar if he is honest and isn't sold out. You know what my stance is and you know the record. You're into wikileaks and know how the world really works and thus I assume you're intelligent enough to see what is really going on.

Khalsa is always extreme and kattard in rehit and against injustice. We can be intellectually extreme as well and prove, just like Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale, the true history of Sikhi.

It's a common RSS tactic to call Khalsa Sikhs extremists when we defend our history. This has been noted and etched into my soul, thanks for enlightening me.

Very dirty tactics.

Btw, look at the other video on that YouTube channel. It's a video of a GOI agent inciting hatred against Hindu veers. The agenda of the uploader is very clear.

RSS does not need to call khalsa extermist but sikhs themselves are competing and fighting for this "title" as if its something to proud of, every day new katarvadi/fascist comes up with something outrageous to put fellow katarvadi/extremist out of business...not sure if you have seen this shocking video...time for house clean up and time to re-gain dharam from these goons..!!!

RSS does not need to call khalsa extermist but sikhs themselves are competing and fighting for this "title" as if its something to proud of, every day new katarvadi/fascist comes up with something outrageous to put fellow katarvadi/extremist out of business...not sure if you have seen this shocking video...time for house clean up..!!!

You didn't even read my post, did you?

After you've read post #75 and you've seen that you haven't read post #73 properly, perhaps you can share some modern examples of Sikh extremists?

Quit pulling stuff from thiin air lol. "Thakke naal kiyoun naam laiyi jaanda"

You know very well that man is a GOI agent and yet you're trying to say Sikhs are extremists? Again, I'm surprised someone who claims to have an interest in revolutionary journalism to be played like a sheep in terms of how he views our own affairs.

It reminds me a lot of Punjabi youth who go and become chamche of Palestine and wikileaks (assange) and other affairs having nothing to do with Sikhs, but when it comes to Khalsa sovereignty people look at the black cats and say "hehe look we extreme :p:p :P"

I guess questioning what we're told in an intellectual and objective manner is okay unless we're talking about Sikh affairs haha

I have uploaded these two videos..i have been witnessing, bearing fighting for underdogs while uphelding sikh khalsa values and fighting against sikh fascism for 8 years now on sikhawareness.com as well elsewhere...enough for lip service, walking around with entitlement- if we cannot condemn these scums above in the video as a panth, then we have failed uphelding khalsa values..time to get together do house cleaning and re-gain panth from these goons, especially abroad..!!!

From facebook:

Modern examples of sikh extremist-

post-24251-0-40090400-1360529998_thumb.j

Last December some members of the Bleep where full of so much pyar and naam simran, and heroism, that they came to my home, and blessed the room where all the gutke and pothi were kept, by smashing the windows. God bless them. May heroism like this be written in the history of the Khalsa Panth. Blessed are their mothers and blessed are their fathers, that gave birth to such inspirational children. Dhan Dhan!!!! May they continue to serve the Panth by their constant propaganda war against anyone or any group that doesn't agree with their views. May their sweet lips keep doing the highest Dharmic Seva by uttering abuse against our wives, mothers, and children. Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji!

sure bro, we need to everything possible so we can awake our leaders who are sleeping so that they come up press statements acknowledging there is house cleaning to do and to condemn sikh fascism just like sri akaal takth sahib jathedar gurbachan singh ji did.!!

sure bro, we need to everything possible so we can awake our sleep leaders and come up press statements acknowledging there is house cleaning to do and to condemn sikh fascism just like sri akaal takth sahib jathedar gurbachan singh ji did.!!

As you probably know I was being sarcastic and pointing out the flaw in logic to upload videos of GOI black cats who are paid off by either the congress, hindu terrorist/fascist groups or the indian government whose agenda is to defame Sikhs.

This is just throwing chikkard on ourselves.