Death of Guru Gobind Singh G

Gurpreet14

Yes, I know that there were a few that refused to believe his death.

But he had some serious knife wounds that were repeatedly stitched by a Brit doctor and he more or less knew when the last days were coming.

I do believe that his death came and he did advise that no big deal be made of it and neither should any memorial or shrine be erected.

Some people take this to be a curse because Maharaja Ranjit Singh did just that and then had all his future family wiped out !!

I perosnally don't think that Guruji would 'curse' as such, but he would have certainly requested no manmatt to be continued since he was NOT going to appoint any chela or gursikh as a physical Guru. But he knew he was the last and his duties were completed and the ever eternal guru would be the 'Shabad Guru- Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji''

There is another story that he lived on a further hundred years in Nabhi, under a different name !!!!

I find this a little crazy, but the writer of Mahan Kosh (Bhai Kahan singh Nabha) was a strong follower and believer in this !

I only think that it is wise to acknowledge that he left his human body and gave us the continuation of guruship with the shabad.

The namdharis believe guru Ji lived till 1812 and gave the gur gaddi to one of there gurus.

They say guru Ji hid in punjab when all the ghalucaras were happening,when baba deep Singh Ji was fighting,when intolerance against Sikhs was happening.What type of guru won't help his Sikhs in dire times?

My Guru cant hide :angry2: he was bravest of the brave :angry2: huh... but u sorted my one query-- i use to think offen from where does these naam dhari came in picture... now i came to know the source :angry2: :angry2:

My Guru cant hide :angry2: he was bravest of the brave :angry2: huh... but u sorted my one query-- i use to think offen from where does these naam dhari came in picture... now i came to know the source :angry2: :angry2:

When lucky Singh started to talk about nabha and such Thats also part of the namdharis belif as well.

also these naamdharis r a big joke...they r more idiotic than gurmeet ram rahim and like deras these atleast don't do prakash of guruji..

but these naamdharis do prakash of guruji but do chaur on their own guru

bhenji dashmesh pitaji didn't die in hazur sahib he is ever present sda ang sange abhngm be bute(jaap sahib last line)

if u want to listen to true story which my grandma used to tell me in summer holidays :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: is as follows

when guruji made decision to return to sachkhand he arranged a huge tent and told singhs to do sodar rehras and after taking hukamnama which came abchal nagar gobind guru ka naam japat sukh paya raam guruji went inside the tent and told singhs to face opposite side of tent and after sometime a very very very bright light or rays rised upwards and guruji with their neela horse was seen going towards sky and when singhs went inside tent which is now angitha sahib only a kanga and kirpan of guruji was found which can be seen at hazur sahib :waheguru:

also these naamdharis r a big joke...they r more idiotic than gurmeet ram rahim and like deras these atleast don't do prakash of guruji..

but these naamdharis do prakash of guruji but do chaur on their own guru

bhenji dashmesh pitaji didn't die in hazur sahib he is ever present sda ang sange abhngm be bute(jaap sahib last line)

if u want to listen to true story which my grandma used to tell me in summer holidays :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: is as follows

when guruji made decision to return to sachkhand he arranged a huge tent and told singhs to do sodar rehras and after taking hukamnama which came abchal nagar gobind guru ka naam japat sukh paya raam guruji went inside the tent and told singhs to face opposite side of tent and after sometime a very very very bright light or rays rised upwards and guruji with their neela horse was seen going towards sky and when singhs went inside tent which is now angitha sahib only a kanga and kirpan of guruji was found which can be seen at hazur sahib :waheguru:

That is also my favourite version !!

There were alsp lots of reports by other singhs that claimed to have seen him on the neela horse and they were not aware that he had actually left for heavenly abode much earlier on that very night !!

This is one of the main reasons why a select few actually refused to believe he had left his body because of these countless darshan in the few days after his death.

There were alsp lots of reports by other singhs that claimed to have seen him on the neela horse and they were not aware that he had actually left for heavenly abode much earlier on that very night !!

This is one of the main reasons why a select few actually refused to believe he had left his body because of these countless darshan in the few days after his death.

but again guruji gives us darshan after 300 years to great gursikhs like sant baba jarnail singh ji bhindrawale,baba nidhan singh ji and many more

guru ji travels whole earth daily

also i remember one story/life experience my tayaji lives in england he is a sikh minister may be u know him amarjeet singh

he once went to south africa there he went to a gurudwara which was operated by blacks of SA.. there one poor man did much seva in langar and he didn't knew much about sikh histroy but guruji gave him darshan and told him to continue doing seva and afterwards he said after seeing picture of guruji that they gave him darshan