Death of Guru Gobind Singh G

Gurpreet14

SSA all,

Please dont take my words in wrong sense - Our gurus are always with us but i want to know something about our 10th Guru

While reading a sakhi i came accross this sentence- He took into his care Mai Bhag Kaur who had also suffered injury in the battle. She there afterstayed on with Guru Gobind Singh as one of his bodyguard. After the death of Guru Gobind

Singh at Nanded in 1708, she retired further south.
From my childhood my elders told me that Guru Gobind Singh ji is absconding - he is not dead - no one has proof regarding his death - In hindi we say "Aalop ho gaye the" if i am correct.
Can somebody let me know - what exactly happened with our father???????? in his last days?

Which story? Veeji

The namdharis believe guru Ji lived till 1812 and gave the gur gaddi to one of there gurus.

They say guru Ji hid in punjab when all the ghalucaras were happening,when baba deep Singh Ji was fighting,when intolerance against Sikhs was happening.What type of guru won't help his Sikhs in dire times?