Sign in to follow this  
Gurpreet14

Physical Height of Out Gurus

Sant jarnail Singh Ji said that guru gobind Singh Ji maharaj was 6'0

Oh Ok Singh G :D Gotcha :D Thank u

Don't quote me though.

Ok Sure.. sorry i was not knowing that i should not quote u.... this is my last quote i tried sending u PM but there was some error coming in..

Sorry again :( will make sure that i will not quote u eva :)

Ok Sure.. sorry i was not knowing that i should not quote u.... this is my last quote i tried sending u PM but there was some error coming in..

Sorry again :( will take care of to no to quote u eva Singh g :)

LOLOLOL you don't understand LOLOLOL

When I said "don't quote me" I meant I'm not certain that sant Ji said it LOLOLOL.

You can quote me whenever you like :p

LOLOLOL you don't understand LOLOLOL

When I said "don't quote me" I meant I'm not certain that sant Ji said it LOLOLOL.

You can quote me whenever you like :p

Ena ni Hasde.... I know u brush ur teeth daily Singh g :p

Sorry i mistook it :(

I heard that Guru Hargobind Sahib JI was so powerful that there horse had to be changed every few hours as the horse could not withstand Maharaj ji after that, because they were so big / tall, solidly built and powerful. :respect: :strong:

if you can get some tapes of hazur sahib 300 saal guru de naal,

sant jagjit singh ji harkhowal and a few other mahapurkh do seva of mhrajs bastar,

they show shoes,dastaara shastr, also they show guru sahibs kashairaa

they guy holding it cant stretch his arms wide enough to fully show how wide it was,

if you get what i mean

there is a house near hazuur sahib where a family has chamkaur sahib chole of guru ji still stained and ripped.

also some singhs told us that although bhai bachittar singh was smaller/shorter than duni chand as sakhi storyline goes,

they were still very strong, their trait was apart from guru sahib themselves they could fire 2 arrows at the same time in diff directions

also guru nanak dev ji mahrajs arms ive heard were longerthan average,

Honestly my brothers, none of us will ever know cause we weren't there. It's all like Chinese whispers..

In my opinion, I feel Guru Hargobind was at least 6'5 because of his 2 swords length & weight.. Guru Gobind Singh was at least 6'8 because of his Bow (his bow is 6feet) as well as his kirpans/talwar and khanda were also long and heavy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Moat this stuff is created by man. Swine flu was created by man and the way they run pig farms. And then they blame tge pigs.  Same with HIV/aids   they created that with their dodgy experiments gone wrong.  Cancer makes them billions of pounds a year so they wont give the cure away, they already know the cure  but it's become a business for them.   
    • What proper does my head in is paintings of old Singhs that have the 'modren' khanda symbol on their dastaars and jhanday, I mean, a little historical research wouldn't kill an artist.......
    • yh painting isn't accurate, I'd imagine harmandir sahib was a simply brick structure back then. In those dark times sikhs had no time  to create a beautiful building, with local muslims, mughals and afghans hunting sikhs down from all direction. plus around this time many sikhs had gone and started living in forest areas, near rivers and rajasthan.  there was another painting on mansha singh swimming towards harmandir sahib, cant find it online though. cant find absolutely anything about him online.   i had been looking for his name since the day i posted this, i was gnna give up yesterday and then i asked guru gobind singh ji what his name was and around 3 mins later i came across this painting. 
    • It should be noted that Harmandir Sahib didn't have the gold covering that it is now famous for, at the time. Maharajah Ranjit Singh had that put on at a much later date (and in obviously better circumstances for Sikhs in Amritsar!). 
    • I have some relative that have come over to UK on sponsership from India. They are looking for empolyment but dont also have much qualifications. They are female btw. Not sure what is the best way for them to get a good job. Apart from obvious retail which does not pay much. other ideas I thought about is factory job. ie probably in southall where they can speak punjab to other people as they dont have good english which is something they prefer as dont feel comfortable working in a place that they will be the only asian/indian. Any ideas to get a well paid job for them?. I doubt they can secure this without qualifications. ie a levels, degree ect though.  Not sure how to guide them career wise. My aim is to get them ready and be more employable.  

Important Information

Terms of Use