Did Guru Gobind Singh Ji Give Someone the Death Penalty?

46 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

This cult belief has no roots in Sikhi.  Gurbani does not demonstrate this cave man belief.  Surely this cult believer would go into Gurbani and take tuks out of context to support is cult beliefs.  But never a whole shabad because this would teach against his cult beliefs.  To even call this cave man thinking is an insult to the cave men, who used even the simplest form of logic they had among them.  They didn`t know better.  Today, Gurbani is seconds away and yet we have people making outrageous claims.  Zafarnama clearly tells the worst sinner he received no blessing in disguise.  History tells us this worst sinner in the world died after reading the letter titled Zafarnama, written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. Sri Hargobind Sahib ji punished Chandu Shah with death after masterminding the torture and killing of Sri Guru Arjun Dev ji.  Sikhs tortured and killed Chandu Shah at the HUKAM of Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib.  There was no blessing in disguise because the HUKAM and THE GURU are one and the SAME.  These cult followers don`t read Gurbani.  They make up fairy tales so they can rape, kill fetuses, and kill people for their own pleasure and say our cult leader blessed your loved one with mukti, while raping your wife.   

You are the only wicked and a liar cult here. You are so filled with poison, that you just keep on vomiting....ha ha ha ha a clown. 

The more you open your mouth every time, the more you show how ignorant you are. 

It is only fools like you, that take a part of Gurbani as incomplete, when the part by itself is sufficient.

Gurbani is Amrit, you do not need to drink the whole  to satisfy your thirst,  even a drop of it will full you up, except of course, an ahankaree and agyani fellow like you.... who is already full with the filth of lies, from head to toes

So of course a twisted and wicked mind as yours, can never ever grasp even a single verse of Gurbani, so what to say of a whole Shabad.

Stop fooling sangat here with your rubbish. Do not take them as stupids as yourself. They know what is right and wrong.

No one ever raises any word, and you like a mad dog, barks here every x time with you nonsense. I have already proved your total wrong interpretation of Gurbani in the recent past, have you forgotten? do you want me to provide it again here? How long will you keep lying and putting your manmukhta here?

You do not even know the real value of Guru Jee, and you are putting your wicked ideals at their level.

Foolish man, know that, whether cold water or hot water is poured on fire, the fire gets extinguished...

I think you have no solution.  You are the only fool out of context here.

You are like a dog´s tail, which is always curved, and not even by putting it into a tube it gets straightened, rather the tube gets curved... ha ha ha.

Stupid liar  ..... Now go and cry complaining to the moderator......

Guest Jacfsing2
18 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

You are the only wicked and a liar cult here. You are so filled with poison, that you just keep on vomiting....ha ha ha ha a clown. 

The more you open your mouth every time, the more you show how ignorant you are. 

It is only fools like you, that take a part of Gurbani as incomplete, when the part by itself is sufficient.

Gurbani is Amrit, you do not need to drink the whole  to satisfy your thirst,  even a drop of it will full you up, except of course, an ahankaree and agyani fellow like you.... who is already full with the filth of lies, from head to toes

So of course a twisted and wicked mind as yours, can never ever grasp even a single verse of Gurbani, so what to say of a whole Shabad.

Stop fooling sangat here with your rubbish. Do not take them as stupids as yourself. They know what is right and wrong.

No one ever raises any word, and you like a mad dog, barks here every x time with you nonsense. I have already proved your total wrong interpretation of Gurbani in the recent past, have you forgotten? do you want me to provide it again here? How long will you keep lying and putting your manmukhta here?

You do not even know the real value of Guru Jee, and you are putting your wicked ideals at their level.

Foolish man, know that, whether cold water or hot water is poured on fire, the fire gets extinguished...

You are like a dog´s tail, which is always curved, and not even by putting it into a tube it gets straightened, rather the tube gets curved... ha ha ha.

Vaheguru! *+1

Just now, harsharan000 said:

This is the behavior of cult followers.  Once they are exposed, they can't provide anything to back up their outrageous claims.  They try to slowly poison the Sikh sangat.  This poster thinks, I am bothered by his insults.  All I did in the past was start questioning and casted doubt on his post and he left this forum for a mental break.  You had a mental break down.  You know these post will take you into another mental break down.  When I wrote the post, I knew you would behave in this manner.  It was no surprise to me.   

Guest Jacfsing2
12 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

You write das to address yourself.  Yet you are supporting a post that viciously attacks another person.  You have no humility. Das means servant of all in Sikhi context.  Even Trump does a better job of putting up a front.

There's hundreds of better stuff we can both do then insult each other on a forum acting like 3 year olds. So for the sake of saving time, just go on with what exactly you hate? Also since Vaheguru is everywhere that would mean he's inside Trump as well. But since Daas has better things to do, you can just get an internet warrior badge for being the person who's more interested in trolling than the actual Sikhi on this site. (If you spent the time on this site in equal amounts of your Bhagti, you'd probably reach a high state).

Just now, Jacfsing2 said:

There's hundreds of better stuff we can both do then insult each other on a forum acting like 3 year olds. So for the sake of saving time, just go on with what exactly you hate? Also since Vaheguru is everywhere that would mean he's inside Trump as well. But since Daas has better things to do, you can just get an internet warrior badge for being the person who's more interested in trolling than the actual Sikhi on this site. (If you spent the time on this site in equal amounts of your Bhagti, you'd probably reach a high state).

This is your explanation why you put on a front for calling yourself das when you support a person who viciously attacks another person?

Guest Jacfsing2
7 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

This is your explanation why you put on a front for calling yourself das when you support a person who viciously attacks another person?

Daas means servant which you are correct with; however, you clearly started the venomous attacks towards Harsharan. We can highly doubt you read anything anybody has said to, and your ears are probably shut to hearing anything. Daas doesn't even want to argue about a nonsensical issue, when one of us could be doing more Paht, or Simran, or whatnot. Not everyone has time to waste like you.

Daas means servant which you are correct with; however, you clearly started the venomous attacks towards Harsharan. We can highly doubt you read anything anybody has said to, and your ears are probably shut to hearing anything. Daas doesn't even want to argue about a nonsensical issue, when one of us could be doing more Paht, or Simran, or whatnot. Not everyone has time to waste like you.

Das means servant all in Sikhi context.  People who are labelled das by the Sikh kaum have no hatred for anyone.  In your case, you liked a post that attacked me as a human being.  This clearly shows you are not a das.  How I started the post has no difference on a person who is considered das.  Servants of all, respect all and do not favor attacks.  You are not a das.  For the sake of all stop calling yourself das.  It's like calling a mona who wears a turban one day a sardar.  It's offensive, so stop doing it. 

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, Akalifauj said:

Das means servant all in Sikhi context.  People who are labelled das by the Sikh kaum have no hatred for anyone.  In your case, you liked a post that attacked me as a human being.  This clearly shows you are not a das.  How I started the post has no difference on a person who is considered das.  Servants of all, respect all and do not favor attacks.  You are not a das.  For the sake of all stop calling yourself das.  It's like calling a mona who wears a turban one day a sardar.  It's offensive, so stop doing it. 

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! O.k., bye. (One of us doesn't want to argue on this topic forever, if you want to argue on it forever you can). Your free to believe in your missionary ideology if you want, just stop trolling the forums, (you have too much open time on your hands, and Daas does not). Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! O.k., bye. (One of us doesn't want to argue on this topic forever, if you want to argue on it forever you can). Your free to believe in your missionary ideology if you want, just stop trolling the forums, (you have too much open time on your hands, and Daas does not). Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I had no real interaction with you till you favored an attack against me today.  In the past others have asked you not to use das because you don't have the qualities to go by this highly respected title.  Today, once again you have shown, you don't have the traits to go by the title das.  This is not an argument.  I am asking you to stop calling yourself das.  I gave you prime examples of why you should not call yourself das.  But you still continue to call yourself das.  You can live in your bubble, but reality shows, you are no das.