Indian Army Blames Indira for Bluestar

lsingh

Pakistanis are predicting that some day when they enter India through Punjab, the Sikhs, out of a feeling of repentance for massacring Muslims in 1947, will aid the Pakistani army in coming to Delhi and winning it.

I hope when they conquer India they will leave us to practice our beloved Sikh faith in peace..... :giggle:

I think we have a good opportunity here to change the public opinion of mass indian public regarding operation blue star..we already did good job to try to get interview of sn sinha regarding operation blue star..we need to do even amazing job at this one to get the words out..we need to get media interviews of VK Singh regarding operation blue star- how it was pure disastrous political decision and how army opposed it. He is a big authority in India- his words and actions speaks for itself...we definitely need to capitalize on this news..we should on him get media interviews (as paparazi on hollywood stars) regarding operation blue star political hasty decision only...we should also expect- he may not agree with sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwale among other fighters in darbar sahib and we should not seek to change his opinion on it ...we should keep the interview just based on operation blue star political failure and keep capitalizing on that..this is very good opportunity for panth to change public opinion of mass indian public as he is ex army chief of India.. Indian public will listen to him than corrupt politicians anyday...i think this is great news and i applaud this man for steeping up, growing a back bone finally and setting the record straight... at the end of day this is type of news, honest acknowledgement of failure, candidness coming from ex army chief will make a difference in public opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idw7m7xatvU

tabe roos cheen hind mein chad aave

70 crore se 17 crore bach jaave

just after this attack the countdown of man's self rule has begun on earth and waheguru ji has intervened in the man's power and now we are nearing a nuclear war in which a third of world's population will be finished after which only bache sharan jo hoe

indian army played a great role in this attack. Though the politicians sitting on the throne of delhi comanded the operation but dont forget the role indian army . They raped gursikh ladies, killed, looted,and smoked ciggarettes in parikarma sahib and so on. sant ji used to say jaalam sarkar di jaalam fauj. now this was what we saw from material level now let us see ot from higher spiritual state-guru gobind singh ji said to singhs in kila anandgarh that"singho just remain hungry for next 7days then the significance of it will be that never on this bharatvarsh will evil people rule due to your tap the sins of this earth will be eradicated and thus a satyug of ~14000 years within kalyug will take place and khalsa will rule this planet earth.but singhs refused and said maharaaj we want food not satyug then maharaaj said ok just wait for 4days then ssgain singhs refused then mahaaraj said for wait for 1 half day but singhs refused and then mahaaraj became silent and it was said that " teen sadi lo khalsa dukh bhogoge taahi" meaning" for approximately 300 years you will suffer o khalsa". after which khalsa will rule and punjab and other northern india will become like sachkhand on earth. but now mahapurakhs explain this and say that attack on darbar sahib sahib was a fault of india and waheguru ji made them mad and they attacked amritsar and killed lakhs of sikhs which is still going on now because of this khalsa will overtake laal kila of delhi and hoist kesri nishaan sahib.at the time of 1984 many singhs were so much spiritually strong that with their power they could overthrow whole of indian army from amritsar. But guru sahib stopped every mahapurakh and chardikala gursikh to interfere in. this attack because attack was their big big mistake and now kg halsa raj will surely be established mahapurakh sant jarnail singh ji bhindranwalwe said "jis din fauj ne darbar sahib hamlaa kitta us din kalistaan di neeh rakhi jaavegi".and from 1704 -2004 it becomes 300 years and approximately means just within 315 years.

300 years after 1984 (thats what it seemed like you implied from the beginning of the passage) or 300 years after 1704? Also, where does 315 come from?

Thank you, I am very interested in this subject. Where has this knowledge come from, did a Mahapurkh narrate this? I actually believe in this stuff, I am not trying to debate it.

I guess thats why "haleimi raj " had vision of Shaheed singhs making us aware......then in some book reffered here on some thread.....where all shaheed singhs are preparing for the war at the gates of sachkhand.....it was an excerpt from a book.....

, the Sikhs, out of a feeling of repentance for massacring Muslims in 1947, will aid the Pakistani army in coming to Delhi and winning it.

I don't think Sikhs will help them.....but fight them and get shaheed.....and finally Singhs wins over Delhi and pakistani army with the help of Shaheed singhs and Guru kirpa.........and Khalsa Raaj would be established gradually..................and Guru ji's bachan "kalyug mein satyug vartaaon" comes true...........