Colors TV India launching a drama named GURBANI, UK Sky tv

S4NGH

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ji

Colors Tv, (known as 'Aapka Colors' in USA and Canada) is launching a fictional drama based on a jilted punjabi bride, called Gurbani.

This channel airs on sky...

Just seen an advert on it...coming soon.

Surely they shouldn't use the word Gurbani for a hindu drama which will have nothing to do with sikhi...

Not sure what can be done about this....

State endorsed propaganda designed to gradually chip away at the target minds (i.e. Sikhs) of those watching such devious programming. It may seem harmless and others may say "Oh it's only a TV show" but it's a very clever way of introducing a certain agenda to the mass public without it being obviously blatant.

I agree with the above

It is totally and without a doubt wrong to name a soap opera drama "Gurbani", as this hurtas the sentiments of the Sikhs.

This is absolute clear blasphemy, what can we do to complain and have this title changed, this is totally unacceptable. I sincerely hope the Sikh nation takes this seriously and protests.

Please help me by informing me of channels through which we can complain and rectify this. Please everyone boycot this channel do not subscribe to it on SKY TV

In UK, let's complain to Ofcom. There is law of land over here, not like Jungle Raaj of India, where Fascist Hindu media can insult any minority, portray them terrorists when they demand justice peacefully.

Does anybody know how to complain to Ofcom?

Can we file a petition to Ofcom?

Shall we send emails to them?

Shall we ask UK Sikh Federation to complain to Ofcom?

Shall we ask Sikh media such as SikhChannel/Sangat TV to intervene?

"Gurbani"?? what kind of name is that? that's like naming someone Quran or Bible. For the Sikh people Gurbani is our mother, and this is an insult to our mother! we should not tolerate this insult.

Agreed

But the liberal and mostly lazy Sikhs more interested in luxuries of life unconcerned with this will accuse the intelectual Sikhs as extremist/terrorist etc......I have already been warned by MODS for posting too many youtube videos highlighting the war between Islam and The West, and they have labelled me as racist and anti islamic