IS JAADU TUNA REALLY EXIST ?

Gurkukar

It cannot harm even a low life , moorakh missionary athiest manmukh like myself

also why did Sukha Singh & Mehtab singh not eliminate Massa Ragar just by jaddo toona

or Satwant Singh & Beant Singh should have kept a coconut with tooona that indira would accidently kick and then all hell would break loose upon her.

In India when I used to see a toona coconut I used to pick it up , bring home and eat it .... ummm delicious.

I found the example that I couldn't find earlier on. Vahiguru. ENJOY! :smile2:

SAY KINEHIYA?
BIOGRAPHY OF
BABA HARNAM SINGH JI
(GURDWARA RAMPUR KHERA)

Chapter 28

BABA JI AND THE TANTRIC YOGI (An ascetic who practices Tantric yoga- a form of yoga which gives one miraculous powers through practicing yogic body postures)

A person who in deed and word is true and valiant, whatever they say then carries influence and weight upon others. Those who merely preach to others and do not act upon their words find that their words have no effect on others. So Guru Ji says… At first he instructs his own mind Then after he pleases others. parathmay man parboDhai apnaa paachhai avar reejhaavai. (Asa 5th Guru, page 381)

One should first earn the spiritual wealth of enlightenment before preaching to others. Just witness how Guru Ram Das Ji honours such a person who through meditation fills his own heart with loving remembrance of the divine Lord and then helps others to do the same… Servant Nanak seeks the dust of the feet Of that gursikh of the Guru Who himself recites God’s name And encourages others to do so as well jan naanak Dhoorh mangai tis gursikh kee jo aap japai avrah naam japaavai. ||2|| (Salok 4th Guru, page 306)

And Bhai Gurdas Ji says… Deeply I revere the endeavour of those Who practice the Guru’s teachings? (Vaar 12, Pauri 4, Bhai Gurdas Ji)

The person who preaches to others without acting on their own words, Bhagat Kabir says of them… Sand falls into their mouths Who do not practice what they preach They keep an eye on another’s property Whilst their own field is being robbed.

kabeer avrah ka-o updaystay mukh mai par hai rayt. raas biraanee raakh-tay khaa-yaa ghar kaa khayt. ||98|| (Salok Bhagat Kabir, page 1369)

Guru Arjun dev Ji give us the same message in Sukhmani Sahib… He who practices not what he preaches to others Shall come and go, subject to many births and deaths
avar updaysai aap na karai. aavat jaavat janmai marai. (Gauri Sukhmani 5th Guru, page 269)

Throughout his life, Baba Ji first practiced and verified Gurbani for himself, and then he enjoined the message of Gurbani to others and told them what he had personally experienced. It was only natural that a personality of such unflinching conduct had an influence on his surroundings. Fellow devotees of Baba Ji heeded his words and ensrined them in their hearts. Thus, they abandoned their ego driven mind (manmat), following instead the way of the true Guru (Gurmat). Amrit replaced their use of alcohol. A non-vegetarian diet, which incited basic instincts like anger and lust, was substituted with a vegetarian diet.

Tantric Nath

Near the village of Karerua where Baba Ji lived, resided an ascetic who practiced Tantric yoga. The practice of this form of yoga had given him miraculous powers like granting boons or wishes and being able to cast spells on people. As such, he had built up quite a following of people locally by use of these powers and often people would hold banquets of meat and alcohol at which to honour the yogi. For some time now, the people of the area had started to abandon such ways and started to follow Gurbani. Consequently, the followers of the yogi dwindled day by day and he came to know the reason for his dwindling congregation. The yogi thought that who ever had disrupted his flourishing business should be dealt with somehow and this person should be disgraced and evicted from the village. He now thought of trying to chase Baba Ji out of the village with his magical powers but as Gurbani says…

If one were to be a charmer of scorpions
And be able to handle cobras by hand
He is beaten badly and struck down by their own doing

mantree ho-ay athoohi-aa naagee lagai jaa-ay.
aapan hathee aapnai day koochaa aapay laa-ay.
(Salok 2nd Guru, page 148)

First Assault By The Yogi

It was a sunny winter day; Baba Ji was sat in deep meditation in front of his house in the sun. About 200 yards from the house there was a narrow dusty footpath. The yogi stood on this path, intending to use his magical powers that he was adept at, in order to influence Baba Ji. Baba was in deep meditation and was unaware that the yogi was trying to use his magical powers on him. Baba Ji used to tell us that whilst in deep meditation, his heart began to beat a little faster. Baba Ji opened his eyes and looked around, only to see the yogi standing in the footpath staring back. Unperturbed Baba Ji resumed his meditation.

Second Assault

The next day the yogi had returned and tried again to spell bound Baba Ji with his Tantric powers. Baba Ji’s concentration was disturbed again and he looked up to see the yogi standing in the distance, trying to do something. Baba Ji resumed his simran unconcerned.

Third Assault

The third day the yogi returned and tried to cast his Tantric magic spell on Baba Ji. Baba Ji looked up and noted that this person hadn’t stopped his ill willed practices and has continued to use all his energies to cast Tantric spells. So in order to check the yogi’s Tantric powers, Baba Ji looked at the yogi and with deep concentration uttered,
“Waheguru.” The moment he said this, the yogi suddenly fell to the ground. Baba Ji again uttered,”Waheguru” and this time he saw the yogi was dragged four or five feet towards Baba Ji, as if pulled by some invisible rope. When Baba Ji uttered, ”Waheguru“ a third time, the yogi was dragged a few feet further towards Baba Ji and the yogi started to beg for forgiveness,” Please forgive me and let me go. I have made a mistake. I wont try to cast a spell on a Sikh Saint again. Please excuse me this time.”

Baba Ji told us that the feeling with which he uttered the Gurmantar left him and he resumed his mediation in bliss, just as before. After a short while, the yogi got up, bowed to Baba Ji and left that place in a hurry. After his simran was complete, Baba Ji got up and went over to where the yogi had fallen. He saw that the ground bore imprints and
marks, as if some one had been dragged on it. This incident further strengthened Baba Ji’s resolve and faith in the true Guru. He felt elated that indeed the Gur-mantar blessed to us by Guru Nanak Dev Ji is supremely powerful and without equal. Great indeed is SatGuru who has blessed the Sikhs with the supreme Gur-mantar “Waheguru” which is above all other names of God, in all the ages. According to Sarab Loh Granth, the finest, most sublime, precise and supreme name of God is “Waheguru” and is gifted to the Khalsa by the true Guru. Thus the power of all the names of God are encapsulated in the Gur-mantar Waheguru.

It cannot harm even a low life , moorakh missionary athiest manmukh like myself

also why did Sukha Singh & Mehtab singh not eliminate Massa Ragar just by jaddo toona

or Satwant Singh & Beant Singh should have kept a coconut with tooona that indira would accidently kick and then all hell would break loose upon her.

In India when I used to see a toona coconut I used to pick it up , bring home and eat it .... ummm delicious.

This is the worst argument you have used so far and I have seen many missionaries/kala afghanist veers using this mode of argument Can you tell me who here has advocated or supported the use of Jadu Tona? All I and others here said was that Gurmat does not support their use, but not supporting their use does not mean denying their existence. Please try to understand what Gurbani is saying. There is a difference between condemning something and outright denial of the existence of something. You being an MD, I'm sure you can understand the difference between the two.

veer jhonny with all due respect have you ever had firs hand experience of Jadu toona or is it just hearsay ?

All I and others here said was that Gurmat does not support their use

Also where is it written in SGGS that Jadu toona is prohibited ?

All is fair in war - how come its ok to kill someone with a sword/bullet but not with jadoo toona ?

Please try to understand what Gurbani is saying.

I spend most of my free time studying SGGS.

The key is parmatma has created certain rules within which his creation works, unfortunately jadu toona is not part of his creation.

veer jhonny with all due respect have you ever had firs hand experience of Jadu toona or is it just hearsay ?

Also where is it written in SGGS that Jadu toona is prohibited ?

All is fair in war - how come its ok to kill someone with a sword/bullet but not with jadoo toona ?

I know according to the Kala Afghanist/missionary soch ਜੰਗ ਔਰ ਇਸ਼ਕ਼ ਮੈਂ ਸਭ ਜਾਇਜ਼ ਹੈ (everything is fair in love and war)

but according traditional Sikh soch ਜੰਗ ਔਰ ਇਸ਼ਕ ਮੈਂ ਜੋ ਹੋ, ਜਾਇਜ਼ ਹੋ (only that should happen in love and war which is fair).
Those who do Jadu Tona are invoking negative shaktis. A Sikh only invokes Vaheguru for Ball/Sahara and nothing else. Read Dasam Bani Shastar Naam Mala and what Shastars mean for a Sikh. They are our Pirs against whose power all Shaktis fail.

you failed to respond where in SGGS jadu toona is prohibited

That's like asking where in SGGS is rape and murder of civilians prohibited. It's just common sense according to Gurmat of what is right and what isn't. And invoking anything other than Vaheguru is not according to Gurmat.

That's like asking where in SGGS is rape and murder of civilians prohibited. It's just common sense according to Gurmat of what is right and what isn't. And invoking anything other than Vaheguru is not according to Gurmat.

Apples and oranges treated in same way by Bhai Gurdass ji, you can judge best for yourself.

ਸਉਣ ਸਗੁਨ ਵੀਚਾਰਣੇ ਨਉ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਬਾਰਹ ਰਾਸ ਵੀਚਾਰਾ।

The life led in the light of omens, the nine planets, the twelve signs of the zodiac;

ਕਾਮਣ ਟੂਣੇ ਅਉਸੀਆ ਕਣਸੋਈ ਪਾਸਾਰ ਪਸਾਰਾ।

Incantations, magic divination by lines and by the voice is all futile.

ਗਦਹੁ ਕੁਤੇ ਬਿਲੀਆ ਇਲ ਮਲਾਲੀ ਗਿਦੜ ਛਾਰਾ।

Cries of donkeys, dogs, cats, kites, blackbirds and jackals cannot control our lives.

ਨਾਰਿ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਪਾਣੀ ਅਗਨਿ ਛਿਕ ਪਦ ਹਿਡਕੀ ਵਰਤਾਰਾ।

It is superstitious to draw good or bad omens from meeting a widow, a bare headed man, water, fire, sneezing, breaking wind, hiccups;.

ਥਿਤਿ ਵਾਰ ਭਦ੍ਰਾ ਭਰਮ ਦਿਸਾਸੂਲ ਸਹਸਾ ਸੈਸਾਰਾ।

Lunar and week days, lucky-unlucky moments and going or not going in a particular direction

ਵਲ ਛਲ ਕਰਿ ਵਿਸਵਾਸ ਲਖ ਬਹੁ ਚੁਖੀ ਕਿਉ ਰਵੈ ਭਤਾਰਾ।

If a women behaves like a prostitute and does every thing to please everybody, how can she be loved by her husband.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸੁਖ ਫਲ ਪਾਰ ਉਤਾਰਾ ॥੮॥

The gurmukhs who reject all superstitions enjoy happiness with their Lord and get across the world-ocean.

Veer ji there are many tuks on not engaging in murder like

"Asankh gal vadiya hatya kamaai"

"Hinsa to man nahi chooti, jee daya nahi paali"

Kaam is mentioned throughout as part of 5 vices

You also did not respond have you first hand experienced jadu toona or is it just hearsay that you believe in

Apples and oranges treated in same way by Bhai Gurdass ji, you can judge best for yourself.

ਸਉਣ ਸਗੁਨ ਵੀਚਾਰਣੇ ਨਉ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਬਾਰਹ ਰਾਸ ਵੀਚਾਰਾ।

The life led in the light of omens, the nine planets, the twelve signs of the zodiac;

ਕਾਮਣ ਟੂਣੇ ਅਉਸੀਆ ਕਣਸੋਈ ਪਾਸਾਰ ਪਸਾਰਾ।

Incantations, magic divination by lines and by the voice is all futile.

ਗਦਹੁ ਕੁਤੇ ਬਿਲੀਆ ਇਲ ਮਲਾਲੀ ਗਿਦੜ ਛਾਰਾ।

Cries of donkeys, dogs, cats, kites, blackbirds and jackals cannot control our lives.

ਨਾਰਿ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਪਾਣੀ ਅਗਨਿ ਛਿਕ ਪਦ ਹਿਡਕੀ ਵਰਤਾਰਾ।

It is superstitious to draw good or bad omens from meeting a widow, a bare headed man, water, fire, sneezing, breaking wind, hiccups;.

ਥਿਤਿ ਵਾਰ ਭਦ੍ਰਾ ਭਰਮ ਦਿਸਾਸੂਲ ਸਹਸਾ ਸੈਸਾਰਾ।

Lunar and week days, lucky-unlucky moments and going or not going in a particular direction

ਵਲ ਛਲ ਕਰਿ ਵਿਸਵਾਸ ਲਖ ਬਹੁ ਚੁਖੀ ਕਿਉ ਰਵੈ ਭਤਾਰਾ।

If a women behaves like a prostitute and does every thing to please everybody, how can she be loved by her husband.

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਸੁਖ ਫਲ ਪਾਰ ਉਤਾਰਾ ॥੮॥

The gurmukhs who reject all superstitions enjoy happiness with their Lord and get across the world-ocean.

Sagun apsagun, Grah is not same as Jadu Tona. Nice try though.