Hypothetical Question about Khalistan

I guess only Bhai Sahib would know.

Wouldnt kavi santhok Singh write about guru jis travels to Rome,north carolina etc in Sri sooraj Prakash?

My guru could have done anything but it would have been documented by these prominent Sikh scholars...

If guru ji did go to Europe etc wouldn't guru ji tried stopping the witch burnings or burning of innocent women?

Thoughts?

Wouldnt kavi santhok Singh write about guru jis travels to Rome,north carolina etc in Sri sooraj Prakash?

My guru could have done anything but it would have been documented by these prominent Sikh scholars...

If guru ji did go to Europe etc wouldn't guru ji tried stopping the witch burnings or burning of innocent women?

Thoughts?

Was Bhai Sahib Kavi Santokh Singh alive during Dhan Guru Nanak Sahib's time?

Did Bhai Sahib Kavi Santokh Singh know every historical detail about Dhan Guru Nanak Sahib? Nowhere does Bhai Sahib claim this so to say that just because Bhai Sahib didn't cover Guru Nanak Sahib's travels to Europe it doesn't mean it's not true.

Does anyone have any confirmation that the Vatican confirmed the visit to the Pope where Guru Nanak Dev Ji tells the Pope that slavery is wrong and we all have the same blood?

Was Bhai Sahib Kavi Santokh Singh alive during Dhan Guru Nanak Sahib's time?

Did Bhai Sahib Kavi Santokh Singh know every historical detail about Dhan Guru Nanak Sahib? Nowhere does Bhai Sahib claim this so to say that just because Bhai Sahib didn't cover Guru Nanak Sahib's travels to Europe it doesn't mean it's not true.

Does anyone have any confirmation that the Vatican confirmed the visit to the Pope where Guru Nanak Dev Ji tells the Pope that slavery is wrong and we all have the same blood?

Kavi santhok Singh had all the info come from waheguru himself...I do admit some of his writings were tampered with but 95% of his work was right and amazing...

Kavi santhok Singh had all the info come from waheguru himself...I do admit some of his writings were tampered with but 95% of his work was right and amazing...

So you're saying because Kavi Santokh SIngh Ji didn't write about Guru Nanak Dev Ji's travels to Europe it can't be true?

I've been listening to katha from Sri Sooraj Prakash for the past few weeks and it's awesome. Just wondering about the bit in bold: did Bhai Sahib receive some kind of revelations? How did he get so many detailed accounts of who said what, to whom, and when?!

So you're saying because Kavi Santokh SIngh Ji didn't write about Guru Nanak Dev Ji's travels to Europe it can't be true?

What about bhai gurdas ji's vaars?No mention of going to north Carolina or europe etc...

I've been listening to katha from Sri Sooraj Prakash for the past few weeks and it's awesome. Just wondering about the bit in bold: did Bhai Sahib receive some kind of revelations? How did he get so many detailed accounts of who said what, to whom, and when?!

Waheguru gave him all the information...You can say he was like a Nostradamus...I remember listening to the Katha and it was so detailed I was amazed...It was Katha of guru Nanak dev ji maharaj going and talking to the sidhs...It was so detailed it was crazy...

I will tell you more...PM me

first it woudl be a very corrupt country and the badals would be the first prime minister of khalistan

sikhs support corrupt politicans by voting for them and they'd do the same in khalistan its a big

culture problem in punjab which is jatt culture the culture of ego the cutlure of greed being selfish

that allows for sikhs to vote in corrupt fuc** like badal who put cops who murdered thousands of

inocent sikhs as cheif of police

its the culture sikhism produces vs punjabi culture and most sikhs fall into punjabi culture its the same punjabi

culture that discriminates against women and believes in caste and ego its the same punjabi culture well study the history

of punjab before sikhism to see the goods and bad's of punjabi culture and study punjab's military record before sikhism

what punjab needs is a cultural revolution but since so many sikhs are corrupt in punjab it explains why sikhs vote in corrupt politicans

cause if their wasn't a cultural problem with sikhs in punjab then sikhs would be on the roads protesting against the govt like the arab

spring