HELP

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

i didnt know where else to ask this question(or ask for help)l...so posting it here

i need 5-10 art pieces(drawing paintings any kind of art) that are ur ICONS(like some thing that u almost worship or hold so much (i dont kwn teh word taht im looking for so going with this>>)importance to u..it can be anything that sorta represents u)

the def.>>"An icon is an image or representation, such as a portrait or picture

so like i need 5 people from sangat to post the art pieces here or send the link to me and explain what it means to u? how and why does it represents u? why does it hold such importance?

it some thing that represents u..has to be an ART piece

thanks so much

bhul chuck muaff

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru jiki fateh!

Hope this helps :lol:

cap048.jpg

This is from the movie "Chariots of Fire" and this image inspire me not because im fan of him.. I like this character in this movie becuase he feels good in running and the reason he smile and look up while running becauz he believes that God is making him to run for good... The other guy oppostie of him runs for fame while he runs for fun.

To read more about this movie : http://www.michaeldvd.com.au/Reviews/Revie...ews.asp?ID=2631