KS MAKAAN

Tsb was sitting next to me on the plane to Amritsar in feb.

Real nice guy.

Malkit did a crafty on him. Tsb married his brothers daughter to him but once he was pukka in the UK he divorced her and married again

Dont most guys from india today do this, low morals

Not just guys but the girls from India do this in large numbers too. Shame and morals have left our people.

so how do they expect Guru sahib ji to help them, maybe that's why they are being treated like second class citizens, they have themselves to blame by the sounds of it, then it's true what people say dont trust them. sounds like decent people left punjab /india a long time ago!

so how do they expect Guru sahib ji to help them, maybe that's why they are being treated like second class citizens, they have themselves to blame by the sounds of it, then it's true what people say dont trust them.

True, when a person goes to India to marry, they need to be extra careful. Because most people go to India thinking that today's India is the same as the India their parents grew up in. But just since the last 12 years or so, a lot of gandh has crept into the Indian society. People are extremely shameless now. Just take a look at Indian/bollywood movies. They have even surpassed hollywood movies in sexual vulgarity. A person cannot watch them sitting with his sister or mother in the same room and not feel shame. Same with Punjabi songs which are also vulgar. All this takes a toll and influences the general public that is exposed to them. This is why people is India are losing their old culture of ਸ਼ਰਮ-ਹਯਾ. Having relations outside of marriages are increasingly being acceptable. So when a person from the west marries in India, he should not be surprised if their wife ends up leaving them only to bring over her Indian boyfriend from back home. I've seen it happen to so many people that it's no longer even shocking.

True, when a person goes to India to marry, they need to be extra careful. Because most people go to India thinking that today's India is the same as the India their parents grew up in. But just since the last 12 years or so, a lot of gandh has crept into the Indian society. People are extremely shameless now. Just take a look at Indian/bollywood movies. They have even surpassed hollywood movies in sexual vulgarity. A person cannot watch them sitting with his sister or mother in the same room and not feel shame. Same with Punjabi songs which are also vulgar. All this takes a toll and influences the general public that is exposed to them. This is why people is India are losing their old culture of ਸ਼ਰਮ-ਹਯਾ. Having relations outside of marriages are increasingly being acceptable. So when a person from the west marries in India, he should not be surprised if their wife ends up leaving them only to bring over her Indian boyfriend from back home. I've seen it happen to so many people that it's no longer even shocking.

Because most people go to India thinking that today's India is the same as the India their parents grew up in.

Brilliant point , this is exactly what i think.

I would not advice anyone to get married in india,I know a few people who have had problems, but i am lucky wife is born in the uk like me and we been happily married now over twenty years thanks to Guru Maharaj ji, good luck to you brother :biggrin2:

Because most people go to India thinking that today's India is the same as the India their parents grew up in.

Brilliant point , this is exactly what i think.

I would not advice anyone to get married in india,I know a few people who have had problems, but i am lucky wife is born in the uk like me and we been happily married now over twenty years thanks to Guru Maharaj ji, good luck to you brother :biggrin2:

Can you stop generalising the issues for goodness sake.

This holier than thou attitude of Sikhs living abroad is really annoying to say the least.