KS MAKAAN

I love Golden star !!!

Yes, Tarlochan Bilga has written some fantastic songs included many dharmik classics by Bhujangy group.

This was the guy that picked up Malkit from India when he saw him at khalsa college performance.

He helped Malkit move over to UK by arranging marriage with his sister and then promoting him big until eventually the fame got to Malkit's head and he left him to go on his own.

Does TSB still have that shop on high street by Victoria park Smethwick ???

• 203498_95881811720_184173384_q.jpg
    SHAME ON MALKIT 'SINGH' SO CALLED GOLDEN STAR HE CAN STICK HIS MBE WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE,MAKE YOUR FEELINGS KNOWN TO HIM ...Malkeet Singh, the singer who promised to raise the issue of Professor Bhullar to David Cameron tricked this Sevadar who has been camped out there for 6 nights and ran to his car after the event ! Listen to the video yourself. All this sevadar wanted was Malkeet to say a few words to the protesters

video https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151338892071621

• 203498_95881811720_184173384_q.jpg
    SHAME ON MALKIT 'SINGH' SO CALLED GOLDEN STAR HE CAN STICK HIS MBE WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE,MAKE YOUR FEELINGS KNOWN TO HIM ...Malkeet Singh, the singer who promised to raise the issue of Professor Bhullar to David Cameron tricked this Sevadar who has been camped out there for 6 nights and ran to his car after the event ! Listen to the video yourself. All this sevadar wanted was Malkeet to say a few words to the protesters

video https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151338892071621

Don't even talk about this guy.

Malkit has no respect for anyone and I don't have any for him.

This guy is all talk and mouth but no action.

I was involved quite a lot in the music industry and I know about this man, - he is not worth talking about

It wasnt Tarlochan Singh that took Amrit it was Ambi Bilga. That was a few years ago too. Ambi was and maybe still is manager of Jazzy B in the UK.

Also used to be a great dholi.

As for Malkit im not directly involved in the industry but know plenty of people that are and trust me iv not heard one positive thing about the man.

At first i was shocked because i used to love the old Golden Star but now its become just another thing.