Hello g :)

I was reading a novel named CONVERSATION WITH GOD by NEALE DONALD WALSCH

There he mentioned that its not necessary to be Saint to see God or to have a word with God.....

N even I have read many articles where people says that they have seen their God...

So HOW MANY OF U SANGAT G EVER HAD DARSHAN OF GURUJI OR EVER FELT HIS PRESENCE.....

Can u share ur experience here....

This can be a motivational factor for Many...... :)

His books also says like Gurbani, that we are also god (localized ones). We are micro creators. He is the Macro creator. We are all in him and He is not separate for us.

So just like Gurbani says" Maan tu Jot sarup hai Apna mool Pachean". His conversation with GOD essentially says the same thing. I have read almost all of his books and

the are by far most comprehensive on issues of spirituality for all faiths. Even thought he is a christian and in his conversation, GOD tells him that we are all one and no one is bettter, superior or ahead of anyone. Life is an illusion to create a localized version of me(GOD) so you can come back to me when you get tired of playing the dramas of life. Gurbani uses Naam simram to break illusion to go back to GOD.

His books also says like Gurbani, that we are also god (localized ones). We are micro creators. He is the Macro creator. We are all in him and He is not separate for us.So just like Gurbani says" Maan tu Jot sarup hai Apna mool Pachean". His conversation with GOD essentially says the same thing. I have read almost all of his books andthe are by far most comprehensive on issues of spirituality for all faiths. Even thought he is a christian and in his conversation, GOD tells him that we are all one and no one is bettter, superior or ahead of anyone. Life is an illusion to create a localized version of me(GOD) so you can come back to me when you get tired of playing the dramas of life. Gurbani uses Naam simram to break illusion to go back to GOD.

Yup u r 100% correct,.. It relates to Gurbani

When we ask Waheguru Ji for help and they help us. When we are afraid and we recite Gurbani and our fear vanishes. When we are sad and we listen to kirtan to soothe our minds. When we are facing hardships and Waheguru Ji finds a way for us. When we recite our nitnem banis everyday.

Everyday we communicate with Waheguru Ji. And everyday we experience Waheguru Ji in one form or another. We just don't realize it.

God can be realised both subtlety and manifestly. If you haven't experienced him, just keep at it. As one progresses from dharam khand through to karam khand, gods presence becomes such that he becomes visible everywhere in everyone and everything, and felt in the fibre of ones being.

Sikhs should not be afraid to discuss spirituality. If you haven't experienced god, please follow dhan guru granth sahib ji, sing his praises, be immersed in naam, and stay within hukam. In time you will get there. Please make God the primary and sole focus of your life. He only becomes apparent to the truly dedicated seeker. And stay away from self declared saints. Instead praise God in the company of holy sangat. If no sangat, beg god for company of holy every day.

Gurpreet kaur ji, you will not find many sikhs willing to openly discuss their spiritual experiences. I suggest posting in anonymous section if you do not have holy sangat.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

God can be realised both subtlety and manifestly. If you haven't experienced him, just keep at it. As one progresses from dharam khand through to karam khand, gods presence becomes such that he becomes visible everywhere in everyone and everything, and felt in the fibre of ones being.Sikhs should not be afraid to discuss spirituality. If you haven't experienced god, please follow dhan guru granth sahib ji, sing his praises, be immersed in naam, and stay within hukam. In time you will get there. Please make God the primary and sole focus of your life. He only becomes apparent to the truly dedicated seeker. And stay away from self declared saints. Instead praise God in the company of holy sangat. If no sangat, beg god for company of holy every day.Gurpreet kaur ji, you will not find many sikhs willing to openly discuss their spiritual experiences. I suggest posting in anonymous section if you do not have holy sangat.Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

Its not about me experiencing God dear...I just wanna know how many had him in front of them....but u r correct people will not discuss such things openly..... :) let me read the true stories from other sources

Thanks rrss :) stay blessed

God isn't a man with long hair and a beard !!

Guru Nanak ji tells us that he can't be described as such- he is formless and can be of form as well !

However, this is not to say that he can't reveal himself to us in some form because I'm sure he can !

Akaal purakh can show himself to the very hungry slave if they deserve to be blessed.

As Gurpreet ji mentions- I also have no doubt that he has revealed himself or forms of himself as Jesus, Jehovah and many other forms.

I am also aware, that there are many of us out there who are just simply ''Good' people that LIVE aligned with the ''TRUTH".

Just this alignment with Satch has blessed them with heavenly visions and darshan of Guru avtars and God messengers.

NOTE- that these same TRUTH livers, have never done any amount of worship or bhakti- infact some of them can claim to be athiests!!!

It's sad that knowing this I see many Sikhs dressed in bana who don't live with a single ounce of alignment with the TRUTH !!!

Oh and is this called ''Witess the God '' because it is directed at whiteys that have witnessed ?? :excited:

Getting back to the OP and topic-

I think that you first start to ''FEEL'' the presence of God, even though he is everywhere all the while- when you develop the THIRST and URGE to physically or literally experience, meet or see him for that matter, then you first begin to FEEL the presence.

This feeling is a feeling of security, warmth, closeness and love.

Those that have felt it, will know that it keeps you in a constant state of bliss and calm, where you never question or doubt any event of such or dukh happening in your life.

I believe that if you reach this stage, then he gives you more security and reassurance by giving Guruji's darshan.

When you get darshan, you get a confirmation that you are proceeding the correct way and you also get some sort of message of what is to happen or what should happen.