Higher Studies in Sikhism

Gurpreet14

daas da kehan da matlab si ke ase saare ethe bahut history and knowledge learn karde hai....tusi je officially learning start karoge sikhism bare ta daas te anusar tuada bahot time waste houga hor tusi kuch gain nahi kar paoge..us to changa aeh hovega ke us ghante vich tusi naam jaapo..........

I more I read about my religion the more I luv it,,...

It was not Guruji but his sacrifice his words his teaching which make me to luv him.....

The more I understand Gurbani the more I luv it....form every line of path without knowing its meaning is not worth reading....

Naam japan lai 24 ghante ne... But unhu samjhan Ali merkol tym bot ghat e......

I luv Dad not for his image...but for all that he did for betterment of mankind.....

So its necessary to know histroy well n as much as possible to be a allrounder sikh.....

N naam japna is part of rehet ote apa kadi v n kida v Jap sakade h....u dont need extra tym for it...

I more I read about my religion the more I luv it,,...

It was not Guruji but his sacrifice his words his teaching which make me to luv him.....

The more I understand Gurbani the more I luv it....form every line of path without knowing its meaning is not worth reading....

Naam japan lai 24 ghante ne... But unhu samjhan Ali merkol tym bot ghat e......

I luv Dad not for his image...but for all that he did for betterment of mankind.....

So its necessary to know histroy well n as much as possible to be a allrounder sikh.....

N naam japna is part of rehet ote apa kadi v n kida v Jap sakade h....u dont need extra tym for it...

ok ji.... all fingers of hands aren't of same length.........but one suggestion.... for history the best source is suraj prakash granth.........

u can read everyday it a little little or listen to its katha on 7see at 6:30 pm from patna sahib.

• 2 months later...