previous birth of guru sahib ji

Basically they are saying

Maharaj as Dusht daman at bagol sahib 60 miles from Hazur sahib, destroyed 100,000 butchers to save cows and then ruled for 11,000 years , after which they went to Hemkunt sahib to do tap and then they were summoned by Akaal purkh ji and the rest i think you already know (Bachittar natik), a brief interpretation from me, others

will no doubt give you a clearer understanding, i have done this to my limited knowledge and believe it to be accurate.

UK = Paji whilst it's true that presently Chowk Mehta Taksal believe the above to be true, Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji only had faith in our Guru Sahib that was in front of them - namely Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj and then Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. The concept of thinking up previous lives of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj was one engineered by anti-Sikh forces as a way of distracting and weakening our mental attachment to what Vaisakhi 1699 was all about as well as weakening the Panth's attachment to the true undisputed message that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj delivered during Guru Sahib's GurGaddi

Guru Sahib knows best but just to let u know Guru ji wrote bachitar natak and other banis (charitropakhyan etc.) around the age of 9 at Paonta Sahib near Yamuna River bank.

UK = Waljinder Singh Ji please I humbly request you not to believe these lies aimed by anti-Sikh authors against our Guru Sahib. I'm shocked by the age of 9 being thrown around for the anti-Gurmat tales. For the avoidance of doubt I probably have as much faith in Sri Chaupai Sahib as you do but please instead of what you have mentioned above I would simply say that what happened at Sri Anandpur Sahib is worthy of greater intellectual and spiritual focus.

These things are unbelievable..... I m glad to know these facts....hun te jald to jald m hazur sahib jana

UK = Sister Gurpreet Kaur, these are not facts, these are merely speculations and a matter for individual sharda (if you do happen to insist on believing them). Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji Maharaj never once accepted any allegation of previous lives in the service of the Hindu Maa Durga nor did Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji accept any kind of parallel parkash in their lifetime when Sab Sikhan Ko Hukam Hai Guru Manyo Granth

I agree to some aspect because you have different kathavachiks telling us slightly different versions to almost every sakhi. but to say that The concept of thinking up previous lives of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj was one engineered by anti-Sikh forces

is a bit far fetched.

I agree to some aspect because you have different kathavachiks telling us slightly different versions to almost every sakhi. but to say that The concept of thinking up previous lives of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj was one engineered by anti-Sikh forces

is a bit far fetched.

Read history you will c how much they have distorted our history.

UKlondonsikh does have some very valid points and so does Gurdeepji.

There is a hell of a lot of wrong information that has been pushed and passed on for too long.

Read Gurbani by first really understanding and contemplating 'Pure' Nanakji's philosophy. Once you understand and master this, then other things start making sense or no sense at all. Then it becomes a little easier to differentiate between false and truth that is fed to the masses.

I agree with you in-toto.

But history is important.

All history is questioned for one reason or another by various people throught the ages and will continue to be, but SGGS ji is the ultimate truth, if one live by maharaj's teaching then all knowledge is bestowed on such a person, people who distort or question history just keep going around in circles like a dog chasing his tail.