previous birth of guru sahib ji

The only explanation I ever found and satisfied me was that after consciousness (Whaeguru) keeps creating next version of itself in the most grander version of himself. I read Baba Nand Singh Ji was Sheik Brahm in one of his previous lives who had discussions with Guru Nanak Dev ji. Meaning "Janam maran do ho main nahi jan paropakari aaye". Mahapursh come knowingly that they can live in illusion but also live out of it at their will. But For most of us we keep living in this illusion thinking its real. Its like a rich man can live like rich or poor, but poor has no option.

Just an addition to what Sat veer said though this is not given in the video but in Suraj Prakash:

When Guru Gobind Singh fired an arrow (from Nagina Ghat) it hit a muslim's tomb dome and destroyed it completely. Bahadur Shah was also in Nanded at that time. The muslims gathered together and complained about this to Bahadur Shah. Upon knowing this Bahadur Shah went to Guru ji to ask why he did so as they were not against any religion. Guru sahib told them that it was their tap asthaan (now known as Takht sri Hazoor sahib) in Sat yug. For the satisfaction of the people, Guru Sahib asked to dig the place where the tomb was and they found the following things; Tiger skin on which Guru ji sat, Wooden sandals, mala and many more..

You know what I mean! :biggrin2:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

but remember guruji is god........

also why isn't mentioned in bachitar natak sahib?

These things are unbelievable..... I m glad to know these facts....hun te jald to jald m hazur sahib jana

you haven't gone to hazur sahib not only for one time in ur lifetime? :wow:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:but remember guruji is god........also why isn't mentioned in bachitar natak sahib?you haven't gone to hazur sahib

I went to harmindr sahib at the age of 18 :p so one is interested in being religious In my home...

I m thinking to get married to raagi...atleast gurdware te ghum hi lawangi :) hehehe te m ghare bolya m gyani naal viah karauna....te ghar de kende...fer aaai na saade kol :p complains leke...:p