'Breaking News on Simran!'

cavanagh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Simran

Breaking news: your fate can be changed (developed by the Universe Warrior)!

Allows humans for the first time ever to short-circuit and liberate themselves from all sorts of karmic and planetary influences on their life. This groundbreaking development allows humans to even overturn what is popularly known as 'fate', as ordained by the cosmic energizer. This groundbreaking technology involves a re-tuning of soulwaves to the higher positive and benevolent rays of the cosmic energizer.

The first step towards this process is the activation of what is referred to as the 'Immortal Cocoon Power' within. This is achieved by establishing contact between human consciousness and this latent charge within. Connections are normally easily made during a specific time of the day which is technically known as 'Amrit Vela', i.e. to succeed, it is during this time that there is least noise and frequency interference, thus allowing quick connection time. The password for connection, which is highly confidential, is 'Waheguru'.

So, the dial-up consists of the common interfacing of human consciousness with the immortal power, the address of which is known. Punch in the password through the medium of thought, and Bingo! you're connected. You have to remain in this connected state for at least a couple of hours so that a software update can be initiated and completed. During this process of updating, all files in the software belonging to karmic folders as well as fate folders and all other viruses will be deleted. New files enabling immortality and eterna

l youth and chardi kala will be downloaded. These files will then activate themselves automatically in the human system and will result in an invigoration.

You are free to experiment with this software now.

(Universe Warrior mentioned above, in case your don't already know, is Guru Gobind Singh. Don't forget to personally thank him once you have completed this process)

:gg: :gg: :gg: :gg: :wub: :wub: :gg: :gg:

my dearest brother Joga Singh ji,

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh,

thanks for your reply.I am an unworthy eternally bond slave ,yet an excited loved up child of

our Ten Gurus and dhan dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji out of whom live is not live but death and pain and dukh.my name inspired by Guruji to my totally Guru inspired parents after my humble birth, was adapted after the first word of the hukumnama taken for bhujangi deh shukrane di ardas i.e the akhar haha.the name of this little Guru piariah da daas is Harjit Singh.Please do ardas that through Guruji's appar kirpa ,i may live up to the meaning of this name . as for cavanagh it is just a user name my computer teacher coined for me .means nothing and disregard it please.also i am not good at computers at this age as i am probably old enough to be your dad's age.

i wish to explain that my idea is not to start any theological ,dry,tearing,critising each other kind of debate here with you or anyone else .life is too short and preciious for that.Also Guruji needs us to love and work togeteher so that sikhi,sweet precious dhan sikhi will flourish and ubar kaljug.

i have made this post in order to inspire my most darling ,more precious than my life ,gursikh veers and mai bhehan.my tiny tiny worthless contribution to try to put a few things in the language of the youths today.

the idea is to inspire someone there about the importance of amritvela as well as Waheguru simran.and its beneficial effects using simple computer and other concepts that young are familiar with.

iin regular satsang circles,we use terminology that we understand.Guruji has blessed me with the sewa of sharing

sikhi with gores and young sikhs who are lost from the faith.i always find it effective to put things in an exciting,refreshing way that is appealing.no compromise on the truth but only to see things in inspiring way.

Sikhi is not boring.not mechanical.Sikhi is empowering,life giving,gets us out of maya matrix .the language i have used in my post is how my experience is .that post was nicely typed out for me by a Norwegian white who has changed his name to Akal Deepak Singh in the last one year as he had the sangat of this nimana babiha chatrik Guruji ka ghulam sangat da ,meri khaloh maunjreh Gursikh hendadeh sikh.This brother is on his way to chak Amrit and gets up at 3 a.m. and tunes in to naam bani.my tears fall in joy when i see this.every morning for one year now he listens to gurmat vichar in the way i have put. he connects to this easily as he is from this culture.he is in such chardi kela. Dhan Guru Gobind Singh.

Being 24/7 is 24/7 drunk in naam,chardikela,naam ras,24/7 with and in ,at Guruji's charan kamal . 24/7 sewa,loving no earthly comfort only Guruji's Hazuuri.Yes taking amrit makes me 24/7 His.But amrit vela 360 ardas for this chardi kela state 360 simran total must.no amritvela no 24/7,no 360.Amrit vela jumping like dog just woke up. excited. start crying and start kissing Guruji's charan kamal. ras bhina naam, ras bhina nitnem,ras bhina kirtan.Guru Gobind Singh Ji's amrit rays start shining from within.become totally more awake than awake.nimreta and bir ras and amrit shakti all in one total megacataclysmic experience.shattering star wars type explosion within.share with everyone let them all be on fire.now is the moment. sikhi is revolution of the universe.give give give 24/7 360 give give give O WARRIOR SON, OF UNIVERSE AMRIT WARRIOR KING LIGHTENING STRIKING DARLING OF EVERY HEART GURU GOBIND SINGH.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Harjit Singh