Sarabjit Singh dies at Pakistan's Jinnah hospital

JSinghnz

People are continuously blaming him to be RAW AGENT..... i don't understand.. y u people don't see his struggle...

Y u all don't understand the pain of a sister who was fighting for him from 20+ years.... ??

u all cant understand the pain of his daughters that in spite of knowing that their father is alive and still they cant see him.....

Yaar 20+ years are enough for punishment... I accept that there were lot of saheeds who should get support from Govt. after 1984 riots...

But this is all politics right......... if they are getting money whats wrong in this? :wow: :wow:

Atleast his sister will die with a lil relief that she was able to raise voice for his brother n atlast because of his struggle and the death of his brother... his daughters would get a good life to live in... at-least they are able to make up a life of their children....

This Govt never do anything for ordinary man... now if by fate they are doing... then take it... its a boon.... :giggle:

Because she said sarbjeet was hindu and RAW agents were the killers of Sikhs and have actively under cloack and daggar tactics murdered countless Sikh famililes and youths. Why should we honour a RAW agent? Should we also honour moghul agents of the past? ISI agents? Hindutva agents?

RSS has messed up so many brains of our people in punjab a war on all fronts they have made Sikhs forget their identity by their propaganda.

The Royal way his funeral is being done, is really giving me a suspicion

Having the hypocrisy of india, and the over-reaction by the state and its people, i am beginning to think is suspicious as well.

Singh Sahibaan runs away from panthic issues and attends a state funeral of Sarbjit? He must be ashamed of being a Jathedar of Akaal Takht when he promised Justice for Jaspal Singh last year!

Why can't Sangat ask him to resign forcefully! We don't need you Singh sahib! try for a job in Badal's office!

As much as we have issues with Sri Akal Takht Sahib Jathedar, please be respectful in addressing Singh Sahib. Put your words across eloquently. Benti.

As much as we have issues with Sri Akal Takht Sahib Jathedar, please be respectful in addressing Singh Sahib. Put your words across eloquently. Benti.

Veer, tell me which words did you find disrespectful for 'Singh sahib'? Using the term 'Singh Sahib' for him or asking him to resign by Sangat and replacing him with an able person who can perform his duties or asking to find a job where he can perform better job.. Did you ever find a smile on Singh sahib's face since he joined as Jathedaar of Akal Takht Sahib? Hardly ever. I feel he always feeling the pressure from someone he shouldn't be ...

You want me to respect some Jathedar who is Badal's chamcha. Not going to happen. He wants to take Sant baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa bhindrawale's name off. And he attended raw agent's bhog! This jathedar need to be declared tankhayia.