Punjaban Gurpreet Kpakiwa learns of black african cheating husband dead with his lover

genie

No i do feel sorry for her loss it is sad but this is a big slap in the face for those punjabans who think marrying out will some how bring them happiness. Thinking that marrying punjabi / indian men is bad, those who think other men are better. I say to them if you marry someone out of your religion out of your culture there is a higher chance the relationship will not last and will impact on your future relationships as obviously most desi guys run a mile when it comes to marriage and when they see the character of a punjaban like that.

This is a wake up call to show men no matter race or religion will cheat on you will mess you around if their moral values and compass are not the right way. I have met a few desi women who like to abuse desi guys saying other guys are better well here is the result. I have countless stories of inter-religious and inter-racial relationships that have ended with the women feel regretful for having the views they did before. So though i feel sorry for her loss and her kids loss I say to other women out there think very carefully before entering relationships with people not of own background.

Surely reflects on the level of your intellectual bankruptcy in that you have to

go to a pub for getting "intellect conversation." LOL

I think it says more about you lot to be honest.

Funny how it's middle aged Sikh women who marry kaleh. I dont see middle aged muslim Punjabi women do it. If anything it was her Sikh upbringing that led to this.

Respect to you Chatanga Paji for saying what needed to be said. I understand some of Genie Paji's concerns but Chatanga's Paji clarification of the Gurmat position was important - as we have to look beyond what happened in the past and on how to re-connect the two young innocent (Sikh) daughters and their Mother back to their local Sangat which can be done with pyaar and sympathy but will never happen by judging someone on their past. Perhaps as part of her local Sangat this widow can help other young girls avoid the same mistakes.

JSinghnz - just in case any doubt, Chatanga Paji was joking regards going to a Pub!

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/71302-2-easy-ways-of-doing-parchaar-in-gurdwaras/

Chatanga Paji is perhaps the only sane person in this thread. A woman has lost her husband, kids have lost their father and all the majority can do is talk crap about how this wouldn't have happened if she'd married a Sikh?? You lot need to get your heads out of your backsides and wake up! One's race & creed is no guarantee that you will be a good/bad person, for every inter-racial/religious marriage that fails there are others that succeed. Nothing in life is guaranteed. Except death, when we all become the same.