Sikh Channel's Sikh Youth Show?

genie

Everyone (including Sehajdhari females) is invited to the forum - why don't you actually turn up, and share your views?

Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Why you trying to act like a fool by putting up that pic. I simply stated a point. You dont like it then you can go do one.

Waste of time. Carry on cos guys like you seem to carry a chip on your shoulder

Everyone (including Sehajdhari females) is invited to the forum - why don't you actually turn up, and share your views?

Internet-Warrior-500x400.jpg

Why you trying to act like a fool by putting up that pic. I simply stated a point. You dont like it then you can go do one.

Waste of time. Carry on cos guys like you seem to carry a chip on your shoulder

Im a sehajdhari and would love to be a part of that show. Sadly when you see only keshdhari youth people like myself seem to turn off as we cant relate

The definition of a Sehajdhari is one who is working towards being a Keshdhari or Amritdhari the form the Guru Sahibs asked us to keep.. If you are turned off by Keshdhari or Amritdharis you cannot be working towards this goal as you would be inspired by them. On the other hand if you are a 'mona' who prefers cut hair then that's another story. It would make sense rather than switching off the TV when you see a Sikh keeping Kesh , why not ring in or contact Sikh Channel or Sangat TV and ask if you can attend the show. You should not feel inferior whilst interacting with other Sikhs and the topics you mentioned are being discussed and you should take part.

I retract my statement i am a Sahajdhari. Upon a bit of research the term seems to have different meanings so to keep things simple im a mona. There you go. No arguement about that.

As for the shows me and a few other mona mates will be doing our best to attend the Southall show.

Hope thats cleared things up.