Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

Most in this topic have still not listened to Maskeen Jee's Katha posted earlier in this topic.

Listen to that...

and then I'd like to see you talk.

Listen to the Katha with the volume up.....then tell me how much faith you have in these babas.

Dhan Dhan Maskeen Jee for standing up for the Panth and speaking the truth.

He puts KILE/QILE Vaaley in the same sentence as NaamDhaaris, RaadhaSwaamis, Nirankaaris, etc....

I'm very confident that Maskeen Jee knew about these people's roots, history and actions very well....more than anyone on this forum can possibly claim to know.

What did they do for the Sikh Panth with their high level of resources and links?

Why are they bowing down to the Babas?

People hate on Dhadrianvaley for making the mistake on one occasion....yet these guys have it done thousands of times and you have nothing to say about them?

What hypocrisy....

If you look at youtube comments for many of their videos....people are calling them as their "Guru" and misquoting Gurbani on purpose to make them seem important and what not.

Compare lives of these babas to lives of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee and Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvaley......

then I'd like to see you talk....

Neo Jee said....

I have two points to make regarding bro your original post that you quoted from bhai nand lal ji rehitnama that someone wore topi regardless of their spiritual status is born seven times leper.

1. If rest of bhai chaupa singh rehitnama can be put on kusasati with gurbani by people, why should not contents of bhai nand lal rehitnama? why pick and choose?. Above line is inconsistent with overall sidhant of gurbani...its pretty straight fwd to me not only from gurmat adhyatam perspective but also from order perspective as original udasi who are sikhs had topi as their dress (listen to sant hari singh randhawale on youtube)

2. Your post seem to suggest you know this baba personally.. if you do its ok...i take my post back...if you don't..i don't need to repeat gurbani updesh- Hum nahi changa bura na koi || ...this has nothing to do with anyone else or me..but its your own mind your creating more dualism by judging book by its cover..there are many mastanie mahapurkhs in the panth that i would think twice before passing any judgments. To put it bluntly bro- we have (especially youths) have made preconceived notions of rehni behni of mahapursh according to our own ideological stance or their own standards. Things don't always seem as it appears.

It's very shocking to see Neo Jee supporting these guys...and on top of that throwing in Baba Hari Singh Randhaavey Valey's name to make it seem like these neeldharis are legitimate.

And very much big disappointment from neo for saying that Bhai Nand Lal Jee's writings should be put on kasauti of Gurbani. You've got to be kidding me....I can write a whole article on that topic itself...

You listen to Baba Hari Singh Randhava...you will realize he has utmost respect for those TRUE SANTS who don't put themselves above Rehit...above Gurbani/Guru....and that get people to focus on Gurbani, Rehit, Naam, etc.....not on bowing down to them, etc.

Hari Singh Randhava in Katha again and again and again talks about Sants with a smile on his face...who have kept ALL 5 Kakaar and Rehit till their last breaths.

So don't throw in Hari Singh Randhava's name to try and legitimize the actions of kile/neeldharis...because that's just twisting the facts of Hari Singh Jee's opinions. Listen to his Katha and you will see his opinions clearly.

Again.....the TRUTH is NEVER ninda....

it is what it is.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/71633-neeldhari-samprada-documentary/page-3

Most in this topic have still not listened to Maskeen Jee's Katha posted earlier in this topic.

Listen to that...

and then I'd like to see you talk.

Listen to the Katha with the volume up.....then tell me how much faith you have in these babas.

Dhan Dhan Maskeen Jee for standing up for the Panth and speaking the truth.

He puts KILE/QILE Vaaley in the same sentence as NaamDhaaris, RaadhaSwaamis, Nirankaaris, etc....

I'm very confident that Maskeen Jee knew about these people's roots, history and actions very well....more than anyone on this forum can possibly claim to know.

What did they do for the Sikh Panth with their high level of resources and links?

Why are they bowing down to the Babas?

People hate on Dhadrianvaley for making the mistake on one occasion....yet these guys have it done thousands of times and you have nothing to say about them?

What hypocrisy....

If you look at youtube comments for many of their videos....people are calling them as their "Guru" and misquoting Gurbani on purpose to make them seem important and what not.

Compare lives of these babas to lives of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee and Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvaley......

then I'd like to see you talk....

Neo Jee said....

It's very shocking to see Neo Jee supporting these guys...and on top of that throwing in Baba Hari Singh Randhaavey Valey's name to make it seem like these neeldharis are legitimate.

And very much big disappointment from neo for saying that Bhai Nand Lal Jee's writings should be put on kasauti of Gurbani. You've got to be kidding me....I can write a whole article on that topic itself...

You listen to Baba Hari Singh Randhava...you will realize he has utmost respect for those TRUE SANTS who don't put themselves above Rehit...above Gurbani/Guru....and that get people to focus on Gurbani, Rehit, Naam, etc.....not on bowing down to them, etc.

Hari Singh Randhava in Katha again and again and again talks about Sants with a smile on his face...who have kept ALL 5 Kakaar and Rehit till their last breaths.

So don't throw in Hari Singh Randhava's name to try and legitimize the actions of kile/neeldharis...because that's just twisting the facts of Hari Singh Jee's opinions. Listen to his Katha and you will see his opinions clearly.

Again.....the TRUTH is NEVER ninda....

it is what it is.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/71633-neeldhari-samprada-documentary/page-3

Vaheguru

Please read my post carefully bro, i never said sant hari singh ji randhawale supports neeldhari nor claim i myself supports neeldhari (as i clearly mention in other post- i couldn't give two hoots about neeldhari cult- isnt that clear enough for you? )...i posted sant hari singh ji randhawale name as reference as he talks about bana of udasi (sikh sect) having seli topi in their dress...again nothing to do with neeldhari..

so please read people post before jumping the gun..!!

As far keeping 5 kakars are mentioned, its mandatory for khalsa rehni behni as far as other sikh orders nirmale, udasi, sevapanthis are concerned, there is a bit of diversity in that with all of them keep kesh..kesh is mohar of sikhi..people can consult - gyani sher singh ji, bhai balbir singh , any taksali mahapursh if they like...here is a quote from papidas who is a student of taksal

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh ||

I don't mean to start the argument all over, so please forgive me. After all the argument on here about which Sampardayee is Sikh and if Udasis and Nirmale are Sikhs i decided to ask my Sathya Teacher. Since he took Santhya from Vade Mahapurash, i asked him what their Veechar was on the above stated Sikhs. He said Mahapurash used to tell them that there are 4 types of Sikhs: Udasis, Nirmale, Sehaj Dhari, Khande (Amrit) Dhari. All of them have different Maryadas.
Please do not argue over this. I just wanted to put it put there.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh ||

So people need take off singh sabha lenses, may be things will start seeing more clear in the panth.

Also regarding the line from bhai nand lal rehitnama..please read my views fully before taking my post out of context:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/71633-neeldhari-samprada-documentary/page-5#entry582995

It's the ego fighting with soul. Every person on this planets wants to leave their impression on the world, so the world will remember them. Dogs do it by pissing all over the place. They pick up different garbs to distinguish themselves from the Sikhs who follow the Guru Hukams. As history is told original Nirmala came back and took Amrit from the Punj Pyare, which is tyar bar tyar (5 Kakkar). They rebel from this rehat not because Guru Sahib blessed any of these groups to do so, but because the ego over powers them.

There is nothing wrong with creating new jathabandis, but just don't teach the naïve that the 9th Guru said there would be a topi SIkh coming and other like minded ego created thoughts. If garb (kirpan) is less important as the Nirmala, Udhasis, and neeldhari supporters say, then what Shakti is in the Kilewale topi that a topi Sikh had to come down? Next we will have a person who is too lazy to tie a dastar and they will claim I'm foam finger Singh, who the 8th Guru said will come to cheer up all the little kids. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj left the Khalsa as tyar bar tyar Sikhs, where each Sikh can stand on his/her own. With the logic behind why the udhasis don't wear kirpan. Then Satguru made a mistake because Muslims cut their hair and don't wear a dastar or keep there hair open and long. How will the udhasis and nirmala groups teach to them? How will the nirmala and udhasis teach to the Christians who also cut their hair? How will the Nirmala and udhasis teach to the Buddhist or shave their head bald?

Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj taught Hindus, Jains, Muslims, Buddhist, all religious people while having the 5 Kakkar. Sant Baba Jarnail SIngh Ji Khalsa and Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa taught people of many different religious with the 5 Kakkars fully visible.

Let's wear white and no kirpan, lets wear blue and no kirpan, lets wear a topi and no kirpan, lets go half naked with no kirpan, lets leave the hair open and no kirpan, lets do yoga and no kirpan, lets...........all acting out in ego and the more sangat the leader's get the bigger the ego. These groups are the modern day devi and devta.

And the biggest trick they play on people is by saying we have knowledge so listen to us. To such ridiculous statements there is one answer. If I wanted knowledge I would have become a Hindu and read all of the vedas, shastars, purannas, and Upanishads and any other granth that gave me knowledge. But my Guru did not give me this human life to collect knowledge. He gave me one order, which is Ik Onkar Satgur Parsad. If I want Ik Onkar then I need to follow the Hukams of Satguru, who will bless me with Satgur Parsad.

No one is doing parchar against kirpan but only attempting try to make cham drisht people understand not to judge saints by their outer bhek. If saints does not wish to wear uniform at all times, thats their mauj they have already merged with nirankar- uniform is for students/army- if teachers/general wear it (so their students does not go astray) or not (their personal time or mauj)- it does not matter as they are generals or teachers. They already have fought major dharam yudh inside with sukhsham inner shastars/kirpan- sat, santokh, gyan, dya, sam dristh (panj shastars) and killed the enemy - kam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar with their inner kirpan/shastars while chamdristh people judge others based on the outer bhek.
Here is picture of sant isher singh maharaj rara sahib wale/sant attar singh ji mustaneywale in their sat chit anand saroop mauj..make no mistake there is no difference in avasthas between bhramgyanis its only the over zealous chelas are cause of all wars..these over zealous chelas hardly self reflect on themselves yet idiolize certain mahapursh by attaching themselves to one aspect of mahapursh to push their agenda.
4579752442_eda2a4fe1e.jpg

post-24251-0-78110400-1370130849_thumb.j

No one is doing parchar against kirpan but only attempting try to make cham drisht people understand not to judge saints by their outer bhek. If saints does not wish to wear uniform at all times, thats their mauj they have already merged with nirankar- uniform is for students/army- if teachers/general wear it (so their students does not go astray) or not (their personal time or mauj)- it does not matter as they are generals or teachers. They already have fought major dharam yudh inside with sukhsham inner shastars/kirpan- sat, santokh, gyan, dya, sam dristh (panj shastars) and killed the enemy - kam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar with their inner kirpan/shastars while chamdristh people judge others based on the outer bhek.

Here is picture of sant isher singh maharaj rara sahib wale/sant attar singh ji mustaneywale in their sat chit anand saroop mauj..make no mistake there is no difference in avasthas between bhramgyanis its only the over zealous chelas are cause of all wars..these over zealous chelas hardly self reflect on themselves yet idiolize certain mahapursh by attaching themselves to one aspect of mahapursh to push their agenda.

4579752442_eda2a4fe1e.jpg

264562_10151618200251014_1132147131_n.jpg

So let me get this straight...These Sants have become one with vaheguru so they can override the gurus hukam?They have that type of power?

It's the ego fighting with soul. Every person on this planets wants to leave their impression on the world, so the world will remember them. Dogs do it by pissing all over the place. They pick up different garbs to distinguish themselves from the Sikhs who follow the Guru Hukams. As history is told original Nirmala came back and took Amrit from the Punj Pyare, which is tyar bar tyar (5 Kakkar). They rebel from this rehat not because Guru Sahib blessed any of these groups to do so, but because the ego over powers them.

There is nothing wrong with creating new jathabandis, but just don't teach the naïve that the 9th Guru said there would be a topi SIkh coming and other like minded ego created thoughts. If garb (kirpan) is less important as the Nirmala, Udhasis, and neeldhari supporters say, then what Shakti is in the Kilewale topi that a topi Sikh had to come down? Next we will have a person who is too lazy to tie a dastar and they will claim I'm foam finger Singh, who the 8th Guru said will come to cheer up all the little kids. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj left the Khalsa as tyar bar tyar Sikhs, where each Sikh can stand on his/her own. With the logic behind why the udhasis don't wear kirpan. Then Satguru made a mistake because Muslims cut their hair and don't wear a dastar or keep there hair open and long. How will the udhasis and nirmala groups teach to them? How will the nirmala and udhasis teach to the Christians who also cut their hair? How will the Nirmala and udhasis teach to the Buddhist or shave their head bald?

Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj taught Hindus, Jains, Muslims, Buddhist, all religious people while having the 5 Kakkar. Sant Baba Jarnail SIngh Ji Khalsa and Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa taught people of many different religious with the 5 Kakkars fully visible.

Let's wear white and no kirpan, lets wear blue and no kirpan, lets wear a topi and no kirpan, lets go half naked with no kirpan, lets leave the hair open and no kirpan, lets do yoga and no kirpan, lets...........all acting out in ego and the more sangat the leader's get the bigger the ego. These groups are the modern day devi and devta.

And the biggest trick they play on people is by saying we have knowledge so listen to us. To such ridiculous statements there is one answer. If I wanted knowledge I would have become a Hindu and read all of the vedas, shastars, purannas, and Upanishads and any other granth that gave me knowledge. But my Guru did not give me this human life to collect knowledge. He gave me one order, which is Ik Onkar Satgur Parsad. If I want Ik Onkar then I need to follow the Hukams of Satguru, who will bless me with Satgur Parsad.

This

Another observation i see among youths, everyone is talking about being tyar bar tyar externally, talk about wearin 9 inch kirpan or 1 foot..but no one likes to talk about how big or sharp is their internal shastars (sat, santokh, gyan, dya, sam dristh) to fight with kam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar ..i guess outer appearance sells eh? to recruit? yo thats chardikalah singh yo look at his shastars, dumalla yo yo..these days among youths, someone spirituality is measured by how big one dumalla is or big their kirpan, how big is their kara is..pretty lame, cultish and superfical if you ask me without inner shastars, without inner dharam yudh outer shastar is only adorned as dogmatic ritual...Khalsa needs both..!!

First one needs bani then they need bana.These are what makes a Sikh...But what these Sants are doing is forgetting about the bana...They think that the bani is the thing that will take care of them...If it did then why did guru Ji create the bana?I think it's in bachitar natak but guru Ji says "Kirpan paan tariyan,krore paap tariyan"..Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also I thought the words "cultish mindset" was not allowed.lol