Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

I know..thats what i m saying bro..if you would have attach yourself fully to naam, bani, seva or immerse yourself in naam abhyas..you won't get bored by me at the first place....does that make sense now?

I have no issues witn Naam and Bani, I wonder why you like to come to your own wild conclusions? Its not like you have a great jeevan and puts Gurbani's essence into practice in your dailly life.(obvious from your deeds from the past that I am aware of)

unlike you I dont waste year after year of my life on forums , to fill the "hollowness" in your own soul by 'finding debates' on forums to lecture others on a daily basis. You are still the same pathetic forum addict as you were years ago. Your only modus operandi is "try to innovate stinging sarcasm" to direct at others & builds up lenghty arguement to bury other peoples perspective.

seems like without forums you may well fall into depresion.....sigh, addicts :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme:

Guruvah brother, I never said you have issue with naam and bani ..i was just pointing if you attach yourself with naam and bani fully then you wouldn't get bored by me at all. I won't say its a waste how can doing sangat in cyber forum is a waste- giving and listening vichar of others- learning from it- how could that be waste? sure in grand scheme of things everything is waste but as we are told to live in gristh jeevan and stay in sehaj and yes it is definitely a waste if one argues all day long..by maharaj kirpa i know where to draw the line....i have never pro-actively argue for sake of arguing but if its question of upholding purtan sidhant then i must do as we are all upasakh of truth and sach even if i have to post tarna post or give reality checks to people..i care deeply for youths and don't want them sucked into katarvaad, black and white notions,cultish mindset, one dimensional thinking, idolize sharia/wrap their head around it (keep sharia but move on two stages then being stuck in sharia) ..i did that at one point but by bhai sahib and sant and Guru maharaj kirpa I am out of it.. i have no problem going away from forum which i have just recently on my own accord, on my own will to keep the balance...i have no issue with you personally...nanak naam chardi-kalah tera bhanie sarbat da bhalla.

• 4 weeks later...