Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

Well said N30 SINGH ..

For the rest manmukhs in this chat, GURBANI talks about you guys also and warns the world to be aware of you guys

KABEER SAAKAT SANG NA KEEJIYA

DOORO JAIYE BHAAG

BASAN KARO PARSIYE

TOH KACH LAGE DAAG.

Siri rag m 1

SAAKAT sach na bhaawai

Kooree koorae pai..

Kabeer sangat kariye saadh ki...

I can carry on with the GURBANI Parmans.. But I guess you do not believe in bani also..

This chat is full of manmukhs ..

And to think of it... Who and what am I trying to defend , the truth .. It doesn't need defense .. Just saw a bunch of list guys and did my duty , but eventually realizing that u guys are beyond return ..

May waheguru, and his paviter bani bless you guys .

So let me get this straight...These Sants have become one with vaheguru so they can override the gurus hukam?They have that type of power?

If they are one with vahiguroo they are one with guru to say otherwise indicates duality between guru and vahiguroo that itself is ignorance..No one is over riding anything bro, think of it as stages- outer stages and the inner stages, development stages, it starts from shariat, tariqat, marfat, hakikat... dharam khand, gyan khand, saram khand, karam khand, sachkhand...person who is at sachkhand, does not need to do rituals of dharam khand if he/she does its in their mauj, if they do not its their mauj..there is no duality as such there is no plenty as such, guru is not christian version of god who is wrathful if they don't do certain commands in dharam khand..you be doomed to death or doomed in hell fire...!!..people need to read more gurbani and contemplate on it then idiolizing rehitnamas..follow rehit of 5 kakars but move on dont wrap your head around it and idiolize it...!!

Well said N30 SINGH ..

For the rest manmukhs in this chat, GURBANI talks about you guys also and warns the world to be aware of you guys

KABEER SAAKAT SANG NA KEEJIYA

DOORO JAIYE BHAAG

BASAN KARO PARSIYE

TOH KACH LAGE DAAG.

Siri rag m 1

SAAKAT sach na bhaawai

Kooree koorae pai..

Kabeer sangat kariye saadh ki...

I can carry on with the GURBANI Parmans.. But I guess you do not believe in bani also..

This chat is full of manmukhs ..

And to think of it... Who and what am I trying to defend , the truth .. It doesn't need defense .. Just saw a bunch of list guys and did my duty , but eventually realizing that u guys are beyond return ..

May waheguru, and his paviter bani bless you guys .

May guru gobind Singh Ji sache patshah maharaj Ji help you realize the truth of Amrit.

You people need to relize that without Sant Mahapursh , we cannot understand the SGGSJI.

Just think for a second. and reflect.......We have SGGSJI and we read it daily and but donot get the real meanings of it.....

Only Sant Mahapursh Can guide us to the Paath given in SGGSJI bcz they have realized and know that paath.

As far as People in this post questioning How Neeldhari smprada is rich business class people and Sant Mahapursh Pipliwale is sitting on Gold........THEN MY FRIENDS YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT GURU GOBIND SINGH JI TOLD......."In Gareeb SIkhan Kou...Doo Paatshahi"

YOU PEOPLE ALSO DO SAME KAMAAI......YOU WOULD ALSO BECOME THE SAME. "AHKREKH WAAD NA KIJE RE MANN.....SUKRIT KAR KAR LIJE RE MANN"

JISNU BAKSHE SIFT SALAH......NANAK PATSHAHI PATSHAH.

Kile wale Maharaj Ji , had 4 kakars, and had said , that time will come , when we will take the kirpan , and this Bachan will be fulfilled by someone else not me... And this Bachan was fulfilled by sant PIPLI wale on December 31st 2011 in Patne sahib, ... And after that all Neeldharis have become 5 kakar sampooran ..

As far as i know, this samprdaye was originally a part of the Namdhari panth. Why the division occured i dont know, but the neeldharis are rigid on the blue dastar and kamr-kasa, which could be one of the reasons they split, as Namdharis insist on white. Otherwise the Neeldharis beleived in Ram Singh as the Guru, after Guru Gobind Singh, but in the recent years, they have began to look upon Guru Granth Sahib as their Guru, and as Ram Singh ( i think) stopped the wearing of the kirpan on the gatra, it could be why the neeldharis have only recently started to wear it again.

heres another topic on this forum which may provide some info:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/47819-neeldhari/

Just think for a second. and reflect.......We have SGGSJI and we read it daily and but donot get the real meanings of it.....

Speak for yourself lol.

The reason for Taksal and Santhya and learning Gurmukhi is so people can read Gurbani and do it on their own.

I may be blunt, but this kind of mentality is nothing short of laziness and spoon feeding. There's a reason Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale didn't do his katha in writing because he knew people like you would start worshipping Sant Ji' katha and not katha of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. He knew Gurbani in the future may have more hidden gems revealed and he didn't want his katha to be final say because he knew it wasn't.

A Sant/Brahmgian doesn't replace a relationship a Sikh has with Sri Guru Granth Sahib and the effort made by a Sikh to understand Gurbani. Sometimes we don't understand context we can listen to Gurbani or read something by scholars/mahapursh to clarify.

Also if someone makes bank off of dharam they better donate 100% of that earnings to the panth and to sewa. Sikhs aren't against entrepreneurship and making money, but it should be through the sweat of your brow, not becoming some baba and getting a VISA and getting hard earned money from sangat and going back and making a big house.

These fake babay don't see the face of the gareeb - only the face of the NRIs with the BMW's/Mercedes and a big bank account.

The true meaning of

"Inn Gareeb Sikhan Kou Deyou Patshaayaan"

Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale lived with honor and anakh of an actual jarnail/general and had honor of a King. Vade vade corrupt dsp te pardaiyee de keerday naam sunke kambde si.

Do you think if Sant Ji "sat on a bunch of gold" it would only then only relate to:

"Inn Gareeb Sikhan Kou Dehou Patshaayan"

Thordi jehi akkul vali gall kariya karo.