Neeldhari Samprada Documentary

No one is doing parchar against kirpan but only attempting try to make cham drisht people understand not to judge saints by their outer bhek. If saints does not wish to wear uniform at all times, thats their mauj they have already merged with nirankar- uniform is for students/army- if teachers/general wear it (so their students does not go astray) or not (their personal time or mauj)- it does not matter as they are generals or teachers. They already have fought major dharam yudh inside with sukhsham inner shastars/kirpan- sat, santokh, gyan, dya, sam dristh (panj shastars) and killed the enemy - kam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar with their inner kirpan/shastars while chamdristh people judge others based on the outer bhek.
Here is picture of sant isher singh maharaj rara sahib wale/sant attar singh ji mustaneywale in their sat chit anand saroop mauj..make no mistake there is no difference in avasthas between bhramgyanis its only the over zealous chelas are cause of all wars..these over zealous chelas hardly self reflect on themselves yet idiolize certain mahapursh by attaching themselves to one aspect of mahapursh to push their agenda.
4579752442_eda2a4fe1e.jpg

attachicon.gif264562_10151618200251014_1132147131_n.jpg

No one here has even .0001% problem with the jeevan of Mahapursh like Sant Isher Singh Ji Rare Sahib Wale or Sant Atar Singh Ji Mastooane Vale. Like you said, it is their mauj because they're "pounchay hoye" and the general consensus of the panth is that, but no one has a radar to measure any tom <banned word filter activated> and harry baba's avastha now a days that say they're some special super duper puratan samparda and that they're "pounchay hoye".

End of the day even if this baba does Sikhi parchar according to Gurmat I will listen to him and respect his gian just like I respect Baba Osho, but to say or even insinuate anything that is malicious to true Sikh ithahaas I, nor will the panth stand for.

Khalsa is raja, yogi and bairaagi..khalsa can have any of the natures.* There are different natures of mahapursh- daanie, divane, mastane. One cannot ignore royality/raaj aspect in the panth. Please read history prior to 1984, read lives starting with baba sobha singh ji, baba sahib singh bedi, baba karam singh hoti mardan, baba bir singh nurangabad, baba maharaj singh nurangabad, baba attar singh mustaneywal, baba isher singh ji rara sahib.

Khalsa nature and upma is clearly written in khalsa mehima.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70170-can-you-wear-a-full-wedding-outfit-if-youve-taken-amrit/page-2

Khalsa is raja, yogi and bairaagi..khalsa can have any of the natures. There are different natures of mahapursh- daanie, divane, mastane. One cannot ignore royality/raaj aspect in the panth. Please read history prior to 1984, read lives starting with baba sobha singh ji, baba sahib singh bedi, baba karam singh hoti mardan, baba bir singh nurangabad, baba maharaj singh nurangabad, baba attar singh mustaneywal, baba isher singh ji rara sahib.

Khalsa nature and upma is clearly written in khalsa mehima.

I'm not questioning Sardari and royalty and I understand what you're saying, but making a smarty pants comment about "sitting on gold" while neglecting their sardari, means of getting the money and beliefs is wrong.

A sardar is royal not only because of their money, but first because of the individual's high character and anakh.

Look at the lives of the Raaje post British Raaj. Whether or not they should have accepted the Britishers deal is debatable, personally I think they did a good job from a tactical view, but look what happened to their khaandaan. Substance abuse, getting lost in weath/greed and eventually losing their Sikhi completely except for their patiala shahi dastar and well groomed beards.

The patialay raje and others only had western royalty, but weren't 'royalty' in terms of Sikhi anymore. Royalty in Sikhi is Sardari and a Sardar will automatically get money no matter what (it will test the SIkh's faith) and if they are pakkay Sikh they won't mind losing it either.

This will be my final post....

I will stick to my "cultish"rehits made by guru gobind Singh maharaj.

I hope we come to an understanding in the future and I hope it doesn't hinder our friendship.

Sorry if I offended anyone...

This will be my final post....

I will stick to my "cultish"rehits made by guru gobind Singh maharaj.

I hope we come to an understanding in the future and I hope it doesn't hinder our friendship.

Sorry if I offended anyone...

Oh my, I can like your post. :o

Sorry bro I never said or implied rehat is that word but those who wrap their head around it to the point they don't transcedent to stages like gyan khand, saram khand, karamkhand, sach khand yet on top of that they also criticise someone slightly higher avastha than them based on pre conceived notions or principles in dharam khands.. I have no issue with 5 kakar rehat.. I myself wear it with switching to vadi kirpan and neck wali kirpan interchangeably.

As far keeping 5 kakars are mentioned, its mandatory for khalsa rehni behni as far as other sikh orders nirmale, udasi, sevapanthis are concerned, there is a bit of diversity in that with all of them keep kesh..kesh is mohar of sikhi..people can consult - gyani sher singh ji, bhai balbir singh , any taksali mahapursh if they like...here is a quote from papidas who is a student of taksal

So people need take off singh sabha lenses, may be things will start seeing more clear in the panth.

Also regarding the line from bhai nand lal rehitnama..please read my views fully before taking my post out of context:

ਸੇਲੀ -

ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ- ਸਿਆਹ ਉਂਨ ਅਥਵਾ ਰੇਸ਼ਮ ਦੀ ਗੁੰਦਵੀਂ ਇੱਕ ਰੱਸੀ, ਜਿਸ ਨੂੰ ਫਕੀਰ ਸਿਰ ਉੱਪਰ ਸਾਫੇ ਅਥਵਾ ਟੋਪੀ ਤੇ ਬੰਨ੍ਹਦੇ ਹਨ, ਜਾਂ ਜਨੇਊ ਦੀ ਤਰਾਂ ਗਲ ਪਹਿਰਦੇ ਹਨ. ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਦੀ ਸੰਪ੍ਰਦਾਯ ਵਿੱਚ ਇਸ ਦੇ ਪਹਿਰਣ ਦੀ ਸ਼ੈਲੀ (ਰੀਤਿ) ਗੁਰੂ ਅਰਜਨ ਦੇਵ ਤੀਕ ਰਹੀ. ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਹਰਿਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨੇ ਤਖਤ ਤੇ ਬੈਠਣ ਸਮੇਂ ਸੇਲੀ ਨੂੰ ਤੋਸ਼ੇਖਾਨੇ ਰੱਖਕੇ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਥਾਂ ਖੜਗ ਪਹਿਨਿਆ।

You see how people twist the story of the seli topi? It's not even 100% clear if Gurus wore seli topi or seli around the neck, or both.

But it is 100% clear that Guru HarGobind Sahib Jee took the next step towards the formation of Khalsa, by removing seli and giving Kharag to Sikhs.

As time went on, even more changes were implemented.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee put the final stamps/changes on what Sikhi was/is to be till the end of time.

Guru Gobind Singh Jee switched from Charan Pahul to Khandey Dee Pahul.

Yet you still see people today drinking charan water from people who are "babas" and justify it by using Guru Nanak Dev Jee's life as an example.

But that's where most people fool themselves.

We are not to do what was done by Guru Nanak Dev Jee's Sikhs.

We are to do what was instructed by Guru Gobind Singh Jee....as that was the final fully-evolved version of Sikhi meant to be as per Akal Purakhs Hukam.

if we TRULY see Guru JOT the same in all 11 forms.....then we should have no problems adjusting to the changes made from Guru Nanak Dev Jee all the way up to Guru Gobind Singh Jee.

The fact is that people don't see Guru Jot as one.

Millions of people celebrate Guru Nanak Dev Jee's Gurpurab but only a handful celebrate Guru Gobind Singh Jee's.

Because Guru Nanak Dev Jee's life was still able to relate with a lot of people.

Whereas when Sikhi reached up to Guru Gobind Singh Jee and Khalsa was created...the final version of Sikhi had become so unique that not everyone was able to relate to it.

People don't see the same Jot in 11 forms...that's where people have went and started doing their own things.

Read the following Shabads to clear doubts:

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=5586

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3585

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3589

Many more I could post...Gurbani is very clear on this again and again.

ALSO

Greatest of all is Satguru.

Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

If you have faith and ardaas.....Guru Sahib will automatically do Bakhshish and get someone to understand.

These Sants are only Great due to Greatness of Guru Sahib.

Let's not act like we need Sant.

Guru Sahib is the Greatest Sant.

On top of that...we have:

• Bhai Gurdas Jee
  • Bhai Nand Lal Jee
  • Dasam Granth
  • Sarbloh Granth
  • Suraj Parkash
  • Panth Parkash
  • Baba Deep Singh Jee's life as inspiration
  • Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvaley's life as inspiration
  • Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee's life and books as inspiration
  • and countless others....

Let's stop acting like we are desperate for Sants.

If one wants to get on the path of Sikhi and attached to Guru Sahib...there are MANY resources out there for one to utilize which already exist.

We are all supposed to be Sants and Soldiers.

We are all supposed to be Gurmukhs.

So let's stop drooling over so-called Sants.

The world has thousands of people claiming to be Sants.....yet how many are real? How many are genuine?

And I don't care if they're wealthy...kings....or "sitting on gold".......that wealth and royalty is nothing if they don't stand up for truth and justice.

IT'S NOTHING.

They don't have Bir Ras of a Sant in themselves.......what are they good for? Making money? Taking Sangat's money and enjoying life for themselves while the rest of the Panth is slowly deteriorating?

What type of royalty is that?

That isn't a king....

In Gurbani.....royalty and king, etc.....is NEVER based on worldly wealth.

It is ALWAYS based on NAAM and Prabhu and Har/Hari wealth.

So let's not twist Gurbani.

It's so false when people say that Sants don't have Bir Ras....and start making up excuses for those people who benefited off the Panth their entire lives but never stood up for it.

You look at history.

Every real Avtaar and Sant had Bir Ras.

Listen to Maskeen Jee's Katha once more with volume full blasted.

You guys want to live in a fairy-tale world and not listen to the truth.....

Yeah you're right....we can learn from these thousands of Sants that exist these days.

What can we learn from them?

That we should stay away from them for our own sake.

Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Jeeo Maharaj.

SAHIB MERAA EKO HAI...................

I don't need anyone else. No middle man. No ardaasia singh. No paathi doing paath. No granthi. No pandit. No one. Guru Sahib eliminated the middle man completely and never let anyone have more greatness than anyone else in Saadh Sangat.

In Guru Ghar...everyone get's same treatment and is put on same kasauti under same rules.

It's hilarious that you guys justify Sants removing Kakaars because it's their "mauj".

if it's their mauj...then that means they put their mind first = man-mukh and not guru first = Gur-mukh.

There are those Sants who made countless sacrifices trying to make sure they keep Guru's Rehit every single second of their life......and here you guys are praising those who blatantly go against Rehit.

REHIT PYAAREE MUJH KO........

You guys keep loving man-maujee people.

I'll try and focus on Guru-maujee people.

Couple of points dasamsarblohgranth

1. Those orders of speak of , they are traditional orders they already are accepted by khalsa panth both puratan- budda dal and sgpc and present sri akaal takth sahib jathedar- search youtube- nirmale/udasi seminar with jathedar gurbachan singh ji highlighting contributions of them. Here is the bit glimpse of the video

If you have issue with them please present your case to sri akaal takth sahib.

2. You keep mentioning names of sant jarnail singh bhindranwale and bhai sahib bhai sahib randhir singh ji as if sikhi started with them and ended with them..no doubt they were great mahapurkhs but at the same point you are also saying - lets stop drolling over sants..bit contradictory don't you think? why? ..Are we getting into mine sant is better than yours discussion..there are quite bit of equally same avastha wale sant diversity in the panth and lets leave it that. Don't want to fight sant silly wars.

3. I have no problem with any sants but i do have a issue with over zealous chelas mindet of any sant be it nirmala, taksali, akj, dodra, nihangs, sevapanthis, neeldhari, naamdhari etcc etc etc

Here is crystal clear view on sants after my research and spent time with them

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70296-going-to-sants/?p=568849

It's hilarious that you guys justify Sants removing Kakaars because it's their "mauj".
if it's their mauj...then that means they put their mind first = man-mukh and not guru first = Gur-mukh.
There are those Sants who made countless sacrifices trying to make sure they keep Guru's Rehit every single second of their life......and here you guys are praising those who blatantly go against Rehit.
REHIT PYAAREE MUJH KO........
This pavitar vakh is been misused by groups and people by confining it to only outer rehat. I have never seen single person or parchariks to talk about inner rehat when they mention this shabad. They are without any question or doubt confining sikhi in a box- they are guilty of this and are also hypocrites of not talking about rehat in its totality. But they still do it, because its very easy to follow outer rehit ..but inner rehit different ball game..they themselves cannot do to its fullest
What about inner rehat-
"Another observation i see among youths, everyone is talking about being tyar bar tyar externally, talk about wearin 9 inch kirpan or 1 foot..but no one likes to talk about how big or sharp is their internal shastars (sat, santokh, gyan, dya, sam dristh) to fight with kam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar ..i guess outer appearance sells eh? to recruit? yo thats chardikalah singh yo look at his shastars, dumalla yo yo..these days among youths, someone spirituality is measured by how big one dumalla is or big their kirpan, how big is their kara is..pretty lame, superfical if you ask me without inner shastars, without inner dharam yudh outer shastar is only adorned as dogmatic ritual...Khalsa needs both..!!"
Whole point of outer rehat so that it helps with inner rehat or goes inwardly, Sants already have fought major dharam yudh inside with sukhsham inner shastars/kirpan- sat, santokh, gyan, dya, sam dristh (panj shastars) and killed the enemy - kam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar with their inner kirpan/shastars while chamdristh people judge others based on the outer bhek.
Sants topic aside, on one hand, you have people focus entirely on outer rehat, and on other hand you have students focus on inner rehat only. Although inner rehat is aim- outer rehat cannot be ignored fully and its there to help if need.. Until right balance is striked there would always arguments and bickering. So lets all work on stuff we all lack focus on both inner rehit and outer rehit.

Did u guys look at the house? Epic fail on being sant part !!!

All sampardaas/sects were once started with gurmat principles and most of them made by chardikala saints but if you look at them today, they are very distant from even basic foundations of sikhi. Bhai Ram singh started Naamdhari and now look at them now..

No offense but man-made and controlled by single individual or his/her family will never flourish and end of their entity will be sooner or later come.