Sikhs Seen As 'hate Crime' Targets In Us

JSinghnz

He is already been victimized by hate crime yet no one is talking about that lets just double victimized him by judging him on top of that. Some of comments are insensitive due to nature of incident (bad timing for those comments) so if things would have esclated and if he were to die (god forbid) in his hate crime.. would people still pick a bone with him going to blue jaaz festival.???

That is a bit harsh no one wishes him dead, but some things a singh just does not do and going to pubs and clubs along with his wife is one (like said previously in a post) , would you say it would have been ok for him to be in a brothel with his paag off or worse and no one say anything because they are being judgemental. You cant keep using i made a mistake or no one should judge me as an excuse for when you are wrong.

That is a bit harsh no one wishes him dead, but some things a singh just does not do and going to pubs and clubs along with his wife is one (like said previously in a post) , would you say it would have been ok for him to be in a brothel with his paag off or worse and no one say anything because they are being judgemental. You cant keep using i made a mistake or no one should judge me as an excuse for when you are wrong.

Comparing- going blue jaaz place to brothel is bit of knee j erk reaction..don't you think?

I would be against any sikh going to club for dancing, strip clubs, brothels..but in this case- its blue jaaz place where people listen to music..there is a difference and besides it depends on your intent and state of mind..you could be in this place still be bairaagi close to guru maharaj charan as there are some lyrics could be perceived towards your guru and you could be sitting in gurdwara and still be bhogi in gurdwara- doing bhog by looking at other womens with your eyes...each to their own..we cannot judge a person we don't even know..!!

Comparing- going blue jaaz place to brothel is bit of knee j erk reaction..don't you think?

I would be against any sikh going to club for dancing, strip clubs, brothels..but in this case- its blue jaaz place where people listen to music..there is a difference...!!

ok i can see we are not going to agree, but it says jazz club (op listing), you are trying to downgrade it or soften it by calling it a place or festival, and in a club alcohol is more than likely to be served, maybe this guy is one of those turban wearing guys who drinks etc, but like jonny101 says its not place for a Gursikh. And how do you know he was not dancing, if he like the music then he probably like to dance to it or has he gone there to have his photograph taken.

Jazz club is where people go to listen jazz music, yes i m sure sharab is served but sharab is served in most restaurants and back home in most outdoor dhabas..are we that fragile in our sikhi, somehow we are going to effected by booze near by our surrondings? I guess its not for me to find out about others, i can only face myself in mirror and be honest about it if there is any fears of mind deal with it head on instead of brushing under carpret and let it grow...all my brother in law drinks sharab and eat meat and pretty missionary orientated..due to my family commitments i go to dinner where they have open sharab..not even once it crossed my mind to try such thing.

maybe ask Giani Sher Singh ji, the question is it iok for a singh to take his wife to a club

I don't need to ask. I have no doubts ..its wrong to go to clubs dancing, strip, brothels..but place if one is going to listen to music..i have no issues with it..we all know deep inside where to draw the line.

I don't need to ask. I have no doubts ..its wrong to go to clubs dancing, strip, brothels..but place if one is going to listen to music..i have no issues with it..we all know deep inside where to draw the line.

Singh it is wrong, full stop, we should go only where there is Hari kirtan/jass.

Singh it is wrong, full stop, we should go only where there is Hari kirtan/jass.

There is always hari kirtan/jass going inside my freind (naam dhuni 24/7)..in each everyone of us ....we just need to forget about what others are doing and go inwards in ourselves and attune towards it and listen to it..once we can listen to it..place does not matter ..its always anand hi anand..shabad will purify everything (every gandh there is) :)

There is always hari kirtan/jass going inside my freind (naam dhuni)..in each everyone of us ....we just need forget about what others are doing and go inwards and listen to it..once we can listen to it..place does not matter ..its always anand hi anand :)

Some of us are not at that avastha yet, so we have to be careful, where we go just in case we get influenced, the panj chor are very powerful dont under estimate them after all Waheguru ji controls them. I dont get you, you say in another post you are preparing to take amrit for the third time and now you say naam dhuni is inside you, then why third time