Scary Stuff, What Should I Do ?

MaiVelleeHaan

I fight with my mom everyday, I'm not close with anyone in my family. My friends they don't ever give 2 shits cuz they can't handle my sadness so this just walk out on me. Now I'm all alone :( suffering :( I didn't go to school today again :( and there's like a week left of school and Im so depressed :( it's the end of the world :( my life is officially o.v.e.r OVER !!!! :( and there's so many other problems :( of course it's the end of the world and of course my life is officially over! :(

Can you try speaking to someone at school? Like a teacher you can trust or counsellor or someone in charge of student welfare? Maybe talking through your problems in person can provide some form of release and may also allow you to draw up a plan of action on how best to tackle your problems. If you keep missing school, it's going to keep getting worse. No matter how bad things get right now, your life is not over you are still young and have plenty of opportunities to get yourself back on track. But, health (mental health and physical health) comes first so try dealing with that first and then you can sort out your studies and academic issues. You need to face your problems and try to resolve them otherwise you're going to keep facing an uphill battle.

Can you try speaking to someone at school? Like a teacher you can trust or counsellor or someone in charge of student welfare? Maybe talking through your problems in person can provide some form of release and may also allow you to draw up a plan of action on how best to tackle your problems. If you keep missing school, it's going to keep getting worse. No matter how bad things get right now, your life is not over you are still young and have plenty of opportunities to get yourself back on track. But, health (mental health and physical health) comes first so try dealing with that first and then you can sort out your studies and academic issues. You need to face your problems and try to resolve them otherwise you're going to keep facing an uphill battle.

I've been talking to counsellors for the past 2 years, I always fall and then I go for help and then we come up with a plan and it never works out that's why I just go to the bathroom and cry instead of going and seeing my counsellor. Today I've been hiding under my blanket the entire day and I haven't done nothing not eat not shower no nitnem no nothing :( I've been just sitting and hiding and no ones asking me how I'm doing or what's up and all that :( I think everyone's too scared :(

Just want to say ok maybe some think this is not the place to be asking advice like this, but we cannot imagine what situations the original poster is in, so rather than judge and give stupid answers like not ask on here, well why not? When everything else is being discussed such as sex and affairs etc, even naming and shaming people. Dont seem to be a problem then does it?

Some people are not fortune to have friends or family or anybody to talk to. And somebody else's problem may seem trivial or inappropriate to others but to that person it may be eating away at them.

So instead of us sayin dont ask on here, my soch is go ahead and ask instead of worrying about it, little penji dont worry there is always somebody to listen to you on here. If you are not comfortable asking here some stuff you can contact the female Sikh helplines.

I have always have help from this site, so just listen to the ones that give good advise and ignore the ones that hurt your mann, simple.

And if admin think its not right they will notify you or not allow posts which they feel are not right.

Be strong and pray to god. You are not alone.

I've been talking to counsellors for the past 2 years, I always fall and then I go for help and then we come up with a plan and it never works out that's why I just go to the bathroom and cry instead of going and seeing my counsellor. Today I've been hiding under my blanket the entire day and I haven't done nothing not eat not shower no nitnem no nothing :( I've been just sitting and hiding and no ones asking me how I'm doing or what's up and all that :( I think everyone's too scared :(

That's sad. How come your family have not noticed that you have spent your entire day like this? They have a duty to help you and you can only get better with their support. You are too young to be wasting your life like this. Regarding counselling, it's best to continue going to the sessions rather than giving up. They say initially it feels worse as you open up to all your problems but then it gets better. Maybe your mental health needs to be assessed and you may need some kind of anti-depressants to lift your mood. I know that medication should be kind of like a last resort but maybe that's the only thing that will do the trick in your case. I understand that sometimes people don't have good friends that they can confide in, or maybe they can't talk to their teachers or family, but it's a real shame that you seem to have nobody to be able to share your concerns with. What you really need is a good friend or family member to help pull you out of this 'darkness'. You need someone to support you, either sit with you through counselling to make sure you attend the sessions or take you to the doctors and explain how you feel and talk to your teachers about your academic concerns. Maybe try calling some kind of organisation or charity or Sikh helpline in your country that can direct you to a local help point. You really need someone to help you because on here we are all just going round in circles. Maybe try writing a letter to your mum instead explaining how you feel if you find it too difficult to tell her in person.

Good advise mkd and wingz. What country are you in choti penji?

Let us know just the country only, dnt give personal details.

Then whichever members are from your country and area, can pass on helpline numbers to you or put on here.

Dont suffer in silence okay?

Rajaiyee tho bahr nikal, pela jaake kha kuch, fir shabad sun or pela shabad sun.god would not want to see you like this.

Keep doing ardas to Waheguru to help you.

apni larhai aap larhni paindi hai, koi kise layi nai larhda.....

You have to fight for yourself....I know it sound strange but it's true sometimes even parents don't care........I would say don't expect from anyone....just pray to Guru sahib.......as Simran ji said...eat something.....wake up and try going to Gurdwara and listen to bani from heart....

I fight with my mom everyday, I'm not close with anyone in my family. My friends they don't ever give 2 shits cuz they can't handle my sadness so this just walk out on me. Now I'm all alone :( suffering :( I didn't go to school today again :( and there's like a week left of school and Im so depressed :( it's the end of the world :( my life is officially o.v.e.r OVER !!!! :( and there's so many other problems :( of course it's the end of the world and of course my life is officially over! :(

That sounds like me minus ur other problem.