Question Bout Khalistan - Technicalities

Important to include Monas and non-Sikh Khalistanis into our struggle for Khalistan.

From what I've noticed in UK Sikh society at large, and especially during the London rally last Sunday, mona Sikhs are far more likely to be pro-Khalistan than keshdaris. The reason for this is because besides Sikh pride they also possess nationalistic Punjab pride, and as every self-respecting Punjabi knows the Punjab never was part of India and never should be and only became so through lies and deceit in 1947. From what I've seen, it is moneh sikhs that are wondering how they can get more keshdari sikhs into the notion of a free and independent Punjab. For me personally, 'Khalistan' is just word a word. What is important for me is a nation called Punjab, for I as a Punjabi don't look like them Indians, don't eat the same foods as them Indians, don't have the same language as them Indians, don't have the same culture and traditions as them Indians, don't have the same history as them Indians. For them Indians to be ruling over Punjab is the same as Sweden ruling over Punjab , i.e strange and different foreigners that have no business being there.

From what I've noticed in UK Sikh society at large, and especially during the London rally last Sunday, mona Sikhs are far more likely to be pro-Khalistan than keshdaris. The reason for this is because besides Sikh pride they also possess nationalistic Punjab pride, and as every self-respecting Punjabi knows the Punjab never was part of India and never should be and only became so through lies and deceit in 1947. From what I've seen, it is moneh sikhs that are wondering how they can get more keshdari sikhs into the notion of a free and independent Punjab. For me personally, 'Khalistan' is just word a word. What is important for me is a nation called Punjab, for I as a Punjabi don't look like them Indians, don't eat the same foods as them Indians, don't have the same language as them Indians, don't have the same culture and traditions as them Indians, don't have the same history as them Indians. For them Indians to be ruling over Punjab is the same as Sweden ruling over Punjab , i.e strange and different foreigners that have no business being there.

Bullseye. Of course the children of mother India can fart around with the Sweden ruling Punjab dictum.

Monahs and Sikh pride do not go together no matter how many sob stories you come out with.