If Bjp's Modi Becomes Next Indian Prime Minster -A Good Or Bad Thing?

genie

Whats your views? although i doint like bjp or modi I think its essential to have someone like him in india to reverse the islamification of the land. Last thing we want in a few decades time is another islamic take over of India which will deny every non-muslims to live with freedom and dignity.

Whats your views? although i doint like bjp or modi I think its essential to have someone like him in india to reverse the islamification of the land. Last thing we want in a few decades time is another islamic take over of India which will deny every non-muslims to live with freedom and dignity.

or maybe his heavy handedness might end up making Muslims feel marginalized which in turn will make some of them militant. Muslims of South Asia all hate Modi. The Muslim population of India is atleast 18 crore, some say as much as 25 crore. That is no small matter. Some places in India you will find so many Muslims that you can drive miles and miles and all you can see are Muslims. Hindus under BJP leadership are also not too happy with Muslims and what they see as the government patronizing/pleasing them. If Modi will comes to power and acts as the Hindu version of Aurangzeb, he will end up dividing India between Hindus and Muslims. But if he is a strong leader who rules fairly then he could be good for India.

There is way too much appeasement in india for moslims under congress. Moslims get haj subsidy already and the further their population increases the greater their demands and more terror attacks

I would love for Modi to become PM and will follow the elections

Muslims are at the lowest in social pyramid of India. Like all efficient governments, Indian government will definitely try to uplift them by different programs/incentives etc. Same is the case here with black communities in ghettos of Chicago etc. They get upper hand in jobs, university applications and so on...It is only for the collective good of country...

Believe me, Modi will also keep those subsidies and incentives intact..Congress does it for india, and BJP will do the same.

C'mon--there is no Islamification going on of anything. It is just a Western propaganda to deflect the attention of world from REAL thing..the aggressively capitalist christianization of globe...More Sikhs convert to Christianity than anything else. Better take care of that..

If BJP will act hostile to Muslims, then they'll lose to congress...I don't think BJP will be much strict with Muslims. Afterall, Muslims are indians too

or maybe his heavy handedness might end up making Muslims feel marginalized which in turn will make some of them militant. Muslims of South Asia all hate Modi. The Muslim population of India is atleast 18 crore, some say as much as 25 crore. That is no small matter. Some places in India you will find so many Muslims that you can drive miles and miles and all you can see are Muslims. Hindus under BJP leadership are also not too happy with Muslims and what they see as the government patronizing/pleasing them. If Modi will comes to power and acts as the Hindu version of Aurangzeb, he will end up dividing India between Hindus and Muslims. But if he is a strong leader who rules fairly then he could be good for India.

Any marginalization of Muslims will create a space where enemies of india can exploit the situation.

If Indian Muslims are pushed to a certain limit, Pakistani ISI will BUTCHER india by infiltrating the marginalized/victimized Muslim population of india..and since there are millions of Muslims in india..this will be a disaster to indians..

The way i see it is indian muslims get way too much freedom and have way too much influence in politics than pakistani sikhs or even indian sikhs. Indian union was created for the dharmic religions to exist under the 2 nation theory. The non-muslims virtually got wiped out in the 1947 mass exdus and genocide that took place from newly created pakistan and the muslims were allowed to stay in india by congressi nehru because it would serve his votebank and to this day they use the muslims for their vote bank to stay in power. The congress party who committed 2 genocides against the Sikh community a community who liberated and sacrificed their lives for india more than any other religious group and yet get treated the worst because we are less in number.

Also the very fact that muslim indian soldiers and police personnel took part in the killings of Sikhs not only in darbar sahib in 1984 and operation woodrose also many criminals and congress muslim voters murdered and raped sikhs in new delhi genocide. Had they just been neutral and not got involved in the attacks on Sikhs I would have sympathy for indian muslims and their social status but having learnt that indian muslims were complicit in the killings of Sikhs in India then I have no love or care for the indian muslims if the hindu nationalists were to do their push to move muslims out of india and into pakistan or bangladesh.

yes, thats true genie but i think we can't take the whole muslim community as that. there were families who saved sikhs too...and policemen from sikh background killed innocent youth too. religion can't be blamed...but personally, i think anyone who took part in committing sikh genocide was not a religious person, be it hindu or muslim...they were just cruel animals who sold away their conscience for a few paise....

The Pakistan of Chaudry rehmat ali was only the present day Pakistan. But the Pakistan of Jinnah was meant to be the home of all Indian Muslims. That is why Muslims who now reside in India were bigger supporters of Pakistan than the Muslims of North west India(now Pakistan). The huge Muhajir community in Pakistan is a legacy of this. Initially the borders of Pakistan were open for Indian Muslims to freely cross, but around the 1950s Pakistan closed it's border to Indian Muslims.