Strict Action Will Be Taken Against Shameless Punjabi Actress

JSinghnz

When i was growing up kesh I clearly remember listening sant jarnail singh bhindranwale katha on bhai gurmukh singh auredsa, katha was full of bairaag and full of upma of bhai gurmukh singh aurdesa, i will try to find it..if it clears people doubt then i take that as seva.

Taksal is against such behaviour even of the Guru's photo.

As far paying respect to pictures goes, here are pictures of god like worship goes (pakka seva), followers sitting on floor, pictures of sant jarnail singh bhindranwale paying respect to his vidya guru sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale and images of guru sahibs ..i will let the pictures below speak for itself, its huge injustice being done to name of sant jarnail singh bhindranwale when people hijack his name to play their dirty flame wars:

post-24251-0-77020200-1371394784_thumb.j

post-24251-0-73601800-1371394786_thumb.j

post-24251-0-62616600-1371394788_thumb.j

post-24251-0-95040900-1371394789_thumb.j

post-24251-0-03916600-1371402303_thumb.j

Sant ji at nanaksar with baba kundan singh ji, same nanaksar over zealous chelas of sant jarnail singh so despise..its interesting picture, i don't see kirpan visible of sant ji, he is definitely wearing it under neath the chola ..i will let panthic police investigate they seem to be pretty bored.!!

post-24251-0-40021700-1371402351_thumb.j

If someone bows down to a picture with their hands folded, they're not thinking about the original 151 Pokemon.

Yea off course.. However in my previous post I am talking about sant ji giving it's respect to sant kartar singh bhindranwale and chelas giving pakka di seva equivalent to god type Maharaja seva treatment in the picture above of sant jarnail singh bhindranwale

They're not being worshiped tho ^

Exactly!!!! The Sant followers are trying to make others like them, but we are not even anything like them. I have Sant ji's photo up and so do I have the photo of the Gurus. Not to worship and not to build a shrine like the Sant followers. But to remind myself who needs to be given respect for the service they did for the Khalsa Panth. I have other Gursikhs pictures up as well, but never have I worshipped the photo or built shrines to beg before them.

Sant ji is the Jathedar of Taksal. Sant ji gets a lot of credit, but listen to his speeches and he never took any credit for anything. If he was not gupt right now the memorial with Sant ji's name would not have Sant ji's name on it. He would have told the sangat put our fathers name on it as he gave the servant the Shakti to take on the dusht. It started with Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj (Taksal)

Singho, once again we are being robbed of our culture. Our SIkhi culture tells us that a leader (Jathedar of Taksal; Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa) sits higher as he will be teaching you Gurmat. The Jathedar (a true Jathedar who is not a puppet) will be making decisions and these decisions are to be respected.

Now who has given these babas any leadership? They took it upon themselves to be called leaders and then created a following. Sant ji attached sangat to Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and in the hazoori of Maharaj sat with the sangat on the same level. Only when he was doing katha, speeches did he stand or sit higher as every kathavachak and person giving speeches in a Gurdwara does. And anyone show us where a shrine has been built for Sant ji where a person can go beg and ask for material things from?

If Sant followers are so against Sant ji sitting higher (Jathedar of DamDami Taksal), then they should walk into Canadian court rooms and demand that the judge sit on the same level as the rest. Why do they get up when a judge enters a room and only sit down after the judge is seated. The judge has earned the title as they know the law of the land and are respected for this service. It is a show of respect and is not a form of worship. Building shrines of Babas and begging before them for material things that will pop up out of mid air is worshipping a Baba.

Sant followers are trying anything and everything to justify there wrong doings.

Exactly!!!! The Sant followers are trying to make others like them, but we are not even anything like them. I have Sant ji's photo up and so do I have the photo of the Gurus. Not to worship and not to build a shrine like the Sant followers. But to remind myself who needs to be given respect for the service they did for the Khalsa Panth. I have other Gursikhs pictures up as well, but never have I worshipped the photo or built shrines to beg before them.

Sant ji is the Jathedar of Taksal. Sant ji gets a lot of credit, but listen to his speeches and he never took any credit for anything. If he was not gupt right now the memorial with Sant ji's name would not have Sant ji's name on it. He would have told the sangat put our fathers name on it as he gave the servant the Shakti to take on the dusht. It started with Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj (Taksal)

Singho, once again we are being robbed of our culture. Our SIkhi culture tells us that a leader (Jathedar of Taksal; Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa) sits higher as he will be teaching you Gurmat. The Jathedar (a true Jathedar who is not a puppet) will be making decisions and these decisions are to be respected.

Now who has given these babas any leadership? They took it upon themselves to be called leaders and then created a following. Sant ji attached sangat to Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and in the hazoori of Maharaj sat with the sangat on the same level. Only when he was doing katha, speeches did he stand or sit higher as every kathavachak and person giving speeches in a Gurdwara does. And anyone show us where a shrine has been built for Sant ji where a person can go beg and ask for material things from?

If Sant followers are so against Sant ji sitting higher (Jathedar of DamDami Taksal), then they should walk into Canadian court rooms and demand that the judge sit on the same level as the rest. Why do they get up when a judge enters a room and only sit down after the judge is seated. The judge has earned the title as they know the law of the land and are respected for this service. It is a show of respect and is not a form of worship. Building shrines of Babas and begging before them for material things that will pop up out of mid air is worshipping a Baba.

Sant followers are trying anything and everything to justify there wrong doings.

nail on the head

I have seen these Sant followers crew, where one of the followers wife is worshipping Sita. She talks about how beautiful she looks in the photo and goes on and on. They keep such role models. If you don't know about Sita read up on her and then ask yourself if she should be considered even a role model, forget about admiring her and worshipping her. These youth and young adults have completely lost the plot. Yet these are the people glamorized by others because they wear a dummalla and dress like their Sants and Babas.

This Sant follower mentality has to be challenged at every point and turn. Sooner or later the sangat will wake up and smell what these Babas were really cooking.

I have no problem with sant jarnail singh bhindranwale sitting higher, he truly deserves it as he is bhramgyani..but i do have a problem with over zealous chelas favoring one real sant/bhramgyani over another real sant/bhramgyani one as they have build pre conceived notions by wrapping their head around specific sant...they use sants name to push their agenda, if they would have studied in taksal then it be different but they won't even get admission, they cannot pass their parnioa or one dimensional thinking, surely these people would use sant jarnail singh name to prove their legitimacy and credibility, they are not even iota close to real taksali who i met plenty, they are not fascist but pretty adhyatmic bhagti wale as they studied and applied vidya, only ignorant ones or time wasters are fascist as they are back benchers who want to use them taksali leaders as tokens not study vidya...which reminds of sakhi - sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale beat the hell out of this twat student who laughled sarcastically at krishna during krishan avtar katha, this twat was kicked out from taksal...i m sure those who claim themselves taksali by using its jathedar names wouldn't last a day let alone weeks in taksal when it comes to vidya and nitneem...sant jarnail singh bhindranwale had 22 hours of nitneem and his over zealous chelas not sure...still an question mark

Here is my view on going to sants,...for any misconception people may have- http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70296-going-to-sants/?p=568849

I really don't give two hoots about glorifying any sant, its job for cultish followers not mine, while they start with conversations -sant ji said so, sant ji said this- sant ji is alive or sant ji shaheed. bhai amrik singh said so so its right, act cultish and drag the whole panth into their tribalism...at the end who really gives a flying kite? They ignored most important lesson from sant ji life which is santhood/adhyatam-nitneem naam gurbani abhyas apply vidya in their life/atleast make attempts towards for desire to be mukht,, they instead they copy sant superficially and use them as tokens to push their fascist idealogy....adhatam is beautiful, kudrat is beautiful enjoy it rather being in stuck in tribalism..!!

Biggest thing is loosing your own peace of mind(which is gained after nitneem/gurbani naam abhyaaas) over it, as they say don't let others destroy your own peace of mind, as soon you let others destroy your peace of mind you have already lost it despite of fancy arguments.. its a good test to gauge your own state of mind during hostile debates... I am done with this thread.