Strict Action Will Be Taken Against Shameless Punjabi Actress

JSinghnz

Off course neeru bajwa is not anywhere close to Gyani ji or any Gursikhs. She is confused and convenient one . However , She does need help, sangat and guidance.. Ks makhan punjabi singer was mona too but with right sangat and guidance he became khalsa this April.

We just need an honest Khalsa as a jathedar. Be done with the double standard Laalchi hypocrisy of these masand puppet jathedars and presidents.

To tackle this you need to hit at the heart of the problem. Badal without votes is a nobody and his puppets will fall with him. Who gives Badal votes? Who scares the general naïve public in Punjab and abroad. It's none other than Badals henchmen, best know as Babas. Badals gets votes and these dera Babas get a lavish lifestyle. It is a win win for these people.

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa took out these middle men (babas/Sants). Sant ji challenged all of them and they had nowhere to run other than to the central government at the time; Congress. Neither can it be said all that joined with Sant ji and who were called Sants joined against the cause of getting rid of Babas. But Majority of the Sants that did join did not for a second become a middle man between Vaheguru and the atma. They stayed as students as Sant ji did.

Currently Singhs are doing just that, but there is resistance being faced by these Sant followers and their Babas. Money from abroad is being sent to help the Baba by the Jackals out here, who are gathering money from the naïve sangat to save their Babas dera. They get told these fancy stores how the money is being spent on schools and hospitals, but its all spent on more security for the Babas.

Do not stand for a second with these Sant followers and their Sant. You may be alone, but at the end Guru Sahib will do kirpa and bring you home safe and sound. When a house needs to be cleaned the whole family sits down, but only one or two stay standing to take on the chores.

To tackle this you need to hit at the heart of the problem. Badal without votes is a nobody and his puppets will fall with him. Who gives Badal votes? Who scares the general naïve public in Punjab and abroad. It's none other than Badals henchmen, best know as Babas. Badals gets votes and these dera Babas get a lavish lifestyle. It is a win win for these people.

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa took out these middle men (babas/Sants). Sant ji challenged all of them and they had nowhere to run other than to the central government at the time; Congress. Neither can it be said all that joined with Sant ji and who were called Sants joined against the cause of getting rid of Babas. But Majority of the Sants that did join did not for a second become a middle man between Vaheguru and the atma. They stayed as students as Sant ji did.

Currently Singhs are doing just that, but there is resistance being faced by these Sant followers and their Babas. Money from abroad is being sent to help the Baba by the Jackals out here, who are gathering money from the naïve sangat to save their Babas dera. They get told these fancy stores how the money is being spent on schools and hospitals, but its all spent on more security for the Babas.

It's an unfortunate situation in Punjab. No one has anakh AND amaandari Sant Sipahi virtues in balance to lead the panth. Some people have amaandari and no anakh/bir riss and some have only anakh/bir rass and nothing ends up being done. These daray babay even don't know who will win, just this last election when PPP came into the scene with manpreet sirsa wala paiya and his followers secretly told to vote congress.

Badal is the best choice currently for the practical welfare for Punjab in terms of farmers and the economy, any shift that occurs would be bad and on top of it if it were congress it would be even worse.

I don't know much about politics, but all I know is that the Sikh institutions need to be taken back and NRI Sikhs should be given the ability to vote in the SGPC elections and elect an amaandar Akaal Takhat Jathedar.

That money if put to sewa and chardikala of the kaum could do wonders. Even if there wasn't a dime being collected in the Guru's Golak if a Khalsa like Akali Phoola Singh were made jathedar he could lead the sangat properly and do justice to the Great Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib - the Takhat of Akaal Purakh laid by Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib. This is what the central and the Punjab sarkaar doesn't want to happen because it would destabilize their power and bring in a pandora's box.

In short, anything that is out of their control is bad because it wouldn't ensure their victory in the elections. Jadoun Parkash margya dekhde keho jeha patakka vajda. Sukhbir poora thug ah, ohnoo mitta bohl ke ni kam karauna aunda jivain parkash karlehnda.

Like you said, these pakhandi babay who sit at the feet of Badal are there to make some bling bling $$$.

A perfect example of this Baba mentality is openly displayed by the Nanaksar people. In one of there centre they have a whole separate room for their Baba to be worshipped that has passed on. Sure they have Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji there, but that is just for formality sake. The real meditating, begging, bowing with the head and mind happens in the Babas room.

You need anything, a boy, a car, a house, suffering many pains in life etc.............go to the Babas room, bow to his shrine with your head and mind, then ask. Open a Akhand Paath and this Babas shrine will deliver to you what you need. How in the world can these people ever do Katha of Krishna Avatar, where Gurbani says don't worship Krishna and ask him, but ask Guru Sahib? I don't understand how these people do Akhand Paath where Gurbani strictly forbids what these people are doing. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji at these centres has been made into a book. Bow, decorate the throne, do Chaur Sahib, ritually read, and then put Guru Sahib to bed. And continue this routine everyday.

Yet countless Sikhs go there to get blessed. Its really a sad state that Sikhs are in today.

A perfect example of this Baba mentality is openly displayed by the Nanaksar people. In one of there centre they have a whole separate room for their Baba to be worshipped that has passed on. Sure they have Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji there, but that is just for formality sake. The real meditating, begging, bowing with the head and mind happens in the Babas room.

You need anything, a boy, a car, a house, suffering many pains in life etc.............go to the Babas room, bow to his shrine with your head and mind, then ask. Open a Akhand Paath and this Babas shrine will deliver to you what you need. How in the world can these people ever do Katha of Krishna Avatar, where Gurbani says don't worship Krishna and ask him, but ask Guru Sahib? I don't understand how these people do Akhand Paath where Gurbani strictly forbids what these people are doing. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji at these centres has been made into a book. Bow, decorate the throne, do Chaur Sahib, ritually read, and then put Guru Sahib to bed. And continue this routine everyday.

Yet countless Sikhs go there to get blessed. Its really a sad state that Sikhs are in today.

moreover they dont put nishan sahibs at their "thaats" and also dont wear sri sahibs...

Nanaksar have its own problem just like everybody else because of some of its fanatic followers- god like worship, sexual assault of young boys in winnipeg under leadership of baba gurdev singh ji, beheginum living lavishly in the dera's instead of living biraagi tyaagi life like baba nand singh maharaj, speaking of sexual assualt- all that its human tendancies- human hide its own weakness behind any group and use power and its authority to abuse it, similiar case like homo sexuality are reported in mehta as well under baba thakur singh ji leader ship, god like worship exist in taksal as well, its pretty evident- you have gurmukh singh aurdesa who burned himself alive in bichora/vairaag of sant baba gurbachan singh bhindranwale- followed through promise he made to sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale, sant ji accepted his request by looking at bairaag and prem of bhai gurmukh singh auredsa and one of taksal followers recently mentioned a story of this crazy chela of sant gurbachan singh bhindranwale who at hazoor sahib would put flowers petal upon sant gurbachan singh ji arrival, he perceived sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale as avtar of sri guru gobind singh ji maharaj, this practice was not stopped by sant ji so it does not hurt this premi feeling.

Please read topic going to sants: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70296-going-to-sants/?p=568849

Once again its not group itself but rather its followers- What determines group as cult it's not the group itself but rather it's member cultish behaviour super imposing themselves on the group and rest of sikhs and I am afraid it's not limited to one group.. In fact cultish members are in all groups, these people have nothing else to do but flame wars.. you will find them everywhere I. E - Nihang, nirmalae, udasi, taksali,3ho, nanaksar, akj, dodras, neeldhari, etc.. I think overall issue is with cultish followers as opposed to actual group.

Even western/tech society have same problem for eg tight knit Apple and Microsoft fan base are considered cult.. Also peta animal rights group and environmental groups are considered as cult because of their hard core fan base. So it's not the group but it's cultish fan boys. These cultish fan boys have serious psychological issues, some may even turn total extreme as there are cases of environmental right wing groups committing demostic terrorism.

Not sure what the situation is with Nanaksar in North America, but the UK-based Nanaksar gurdwaras don't get up to any of the aforementioned carry-on --- from what I can ascertain at least. I've not seen any secret rooms for baba worship, although I guess they wouldn't be secret if they were in plain sight. :biggrin2:

moreover they dont put nishan sahibs at their "thaats" and also dont wear sri sahibs...

It's Baba Mentality. I have seen Nihang Singhs put down a photo of a Gurmukh before shastar, but never seen the actual Taksal jatha worship any Baba shrine or make a Baba shrine or even influence such behaviour. In india the Sikh community saw the raising of Sant Isher Singh ji;s photo in a Palki and it was treated as Idol worship. These are the main Nanaksar people doing this behaviour. Taksal is against such behaviour even of the Guru's photo.

In the past I was accused of being a manmukh for not agreeing with Gurmukh Singh's actions when Singhs were doing satkar of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh ji Maharaj. But today that is being used against me as if I am a taksal Singh. These two faced people have no stand anywhere. Where the shoe fits they switch in that direction in a split second. And the reason why they switched there mind was after talking to a different Baba from a different jatha who they think is a higher baba than others...................lol..............again all these years on forums and with Babas has really made them lose the plot.

I have no clue what Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa views were on Bhai Gurmukh Singh jumping into the fire. But I didn't let that effect the decision of what I have been saying along. Yet the Sant follower will twist words and accuse me of being cultist. In fact the Sant follower has nothing to label me as so he even tried to force me to believe in Bhai Gurmukh Singh's actions by emotional blackmail. It's really disgusting the lengths some go to label others.

Masands were doing many wrongs at the time of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj, but do we blame Guru Sahib? Nanaksar people have been calling Sant Isher Singh ji as Guru Nanak Dev ji for when he was here. The recording of some ghost is all taken at face value and no analytical approach is being taken. One person's views fad with that person, but Nanaksar has kept this up throughout their jatha and sangat and if you do not agree with such statements you are slandered and harassed. But I have never been harassed for not believing in Bhai Gurmukh Singhs actions were right by Taksal jatha or Singh. In fact I was harassed by a Sant follower, who speaks out against Taksal, Nihangs and AKJ.

Worshipping of Babas and making shrines is the problem, but political people cut it out to be a jatha war and really take threads off track. Here is another good thread ruined because the Sant followers bow at the feet of such manmat actions.

I just took a look on the forum and two old threads have been brought back in the light because the Sant followers felt really attacked by what I stated of their Nanaksar jatha. It shows how dedicated they are to cultism and how bad they really want to promote such behaviours without anyone challenging their actions.

A recent thread went up where Sant ji is being described as Shaheed in 1984. Not a single Taksal Singh wrote anything in favour or against calling Sant ji as Shaheed. And neither do you see me writing anything against the post as my views differ on the topic. Yet the Sant followers and their chela on this forum blame me for having a cultist attitude.