Punjabi Bhangra Songs Are Becoming More Sikh Revolutionary?

In response to Isingh1699... I have heard the arguments you posted before whereby Jatts are tribes and not castes even heard race! And yet it has been proven several times that "Jatts" are not a separate tribe or race by testing genes... should there ever have been a Jatt tribe/race it don't exist now as genetically you could not differentiate between a Chamar/Jatt/Ramgharia or whatever! Unless I see some proper scientific study otherwise that argument in bogus.

In addition, just because the name Jatt exists only in North West India doesn't mean its a tribe... otherwise Mochi people in Gujarat or Maher people in Sindh or any other smaller castes could claim the same... which is precisely why research into caste by any academic always mentions Jatt as a caste not as a tribe or a race... this has certainly been the case for the past 500+ years... should you provide any published research to the contrary I would be interested to read it.

Yeah singh1986 bro I totally agree with u. The arguments posted wasn't mine but I was just posting as people think its farmer, and because Punjab has so many farms so the non-Sikhs think we're all Jatt when we're not.

I definitely have read that Lohar are actually ethnic Jatt tribespeople who started making shastar for the Khalsa Panth and ur right there's no difference between none of these biraderi's even in genetic terms they are over 99% similar so for a song to single out one tribe is wrong. Shaheed Bhai Beant Singh and Shaheed Bhai Satwant both had farms but neither of them was Jatt. The Khalsa Panth is where everyone leaves behind old tribes or biraderi's like Jatt, Kamboh and Mochi to the dustbin of history as everyone our greatest shaheeds show only thought of themselves as Sikh. The people who include clan references in songs don't get that and don't care about Sikhi

Anything promoting the plight of Sikhs, injustices etc is a good thing.

I agree with that

I am so encouraged to see mainstream artists and Panthic soch now aligned!

I'm not so sure Veerji as a lot of the same people are pretty blatant about promoting gangster life, alcohol and mentioning biraderi which all have no place in the Panth. If they truly respect Sikhi they should align themselves with its basics