Thanks To This Family

it's totally unfair and racist that the family are being labelled as Muslims when they bow before Guru Granth Sahib Ji

The family itself claims they are staunch Muslims. Just for your info, Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj is Jagat Guru, meaning Guru of ENTIRE humanity, NOT just Sikhs.

Can u explain where i said anything bad about the family Veerji? (not happy at deleted posts)

Not happy to delete them either.

why not let Sangat decide if i was wrong or the reporter that claimed they weren't Sikh was wrong?

Fine, then let them.

I suggest we get a committee of LegalSingh, Neo, Thunderousdominator together so they can start to process of editing, so that Muslims don't feel insulted.

Bro I already said in the previous post in this thread that 'Gurbani defines what acts of true Muslim should be, so we should go by that' not sure if you read it. So please spare me from this silly sissy flame wars.

Before bashing other religions, please understand that TRUTH exists in every religion. At the end, God will not judge us based on our religion, but on our actions.Lets improve our actions and be what our Gurus want us to be. Consider all human race as one!!

If truth exist in all religions then all religions are equally right and for that matter Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was wrong to be critical of Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Christianity, Jainism, etc. What you ought to have said is that, there is a God in everyone and from time to time that God comes out of people. Hence Gubani says don't worship the dirt or the tomb, but worship Akal.

How many atheist and agnostics are putting their lives in danger to save others? If one atheist saves another, now does that make the belief he holds of there being no God true? Animals have the ability to save other animals lives, but we don't make outrageous conclusions after they do such acts.