Sikh Sangat International Conference

Nama Singh

GREAT IDEA VEERJI!!! i cant wait, ill hav to staart gatherin som money for my air ticket den, maybe we all shud.lol.  ^_^

i also like da idea of visting hemkunt sahib.....wat if instead of any western country r european counrty, we get our support an suponsers an wateva an we all meet in a sanja place.....india. where we can visit all our sikh history, GO TO HEMKAUNT SAHIB, hav reansbhais, an for many of us hu havnt been to india, an for thosee u hav wud be a great experince an get to experience somfin new. we wud be able to do evrything der tooo, since india is advacning fast, plus with our number of sikh students we can set a example for da youth population in india which is runin away from sikhi.... :wub: , wud be great, maybe insted of hot showers we can experience ishana of amritsar ...lol like da olden day singhs did. lol...plus for som

of us its hard to get to dese counrties, too expensive an al dat rolleyes.gif ...we can hav lots of cha an samosay der too, an aloo paronthay, saaag, ....i better shut up now blush.gif

well maybe sangat shud consider dis option to from dis moorkh blush.gif

Bhul chuk maaf jio

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

VJKK VJKF

Of course! Ure idea is brilliant but firstly i think we shud organise regional ones. I mean, if we can organise a wkd uk one first, we could then plan the next one in India or somewhere like that abroad. So little steps at a time???? :T:

lol, tru tru tru u win, lol but aman veer aint most of us gonna be from aboard anwaya? :D ......wats wrong with u guys travelin outa der for once tongue.gif .....yh all da sewadars nee to show up man, shabash denia for such a big seva!!! ^_^

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because... because... because... erm... :wub:

lol

nah ure right. wherever really. gimme a time n date n i'll defo be there man. I think UK wud be wkd but maybe we shud do it in a place where Sikhi is not that structured yet...? Or as i said, maybe that cud be afterwards. U see, its not essential that we can only hold one this idea in one country... hold two sikhsangat.com events in uk AND usa...? or ne other country. IF ure aiming for 2006, you still got good time to get organised...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Pyare jio, I think it would be good for all youth to come together on one platform, and one place. They only time this really happens in Uk is at 1984 march, and it is an amazing site.

However from many years of doing seva with youth, and organising smagams and camps. I would just suggest to you. Please be careful, because it should not be a "gallan" thing. You will enjoy it but your inspiration will be limited, and it will not work for long. The reason smagams and Khalsa camps work well is because they are fundamentally based around Naam abyss. This should be the core thing from which everything flows.

Then you will have an event which youth worldwide will want to attend, year after year.

Another bit of advice. Your biggest obstacle will be not the event. There will be plenty of willing sevdaaars and enthusiam. But as those of us involved in khalsa camps and Sikhi camps are finding - the biggest problem is finding suitable venues for an affordable price in UK.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• 2 months later...

i was just thinking about this,

USA, who wants to come to cold UK, lets go USA. :@

on a serious note, there seems to be more sangat from USA/canada, so maybe it would be easier, 2 would be wiked though, 1 year in USA, and year after in UK. :wub: