Singhni’S Sovereignty

Guest Guest

Guest Logical thinker

Hey Justme, Singhni Miri Piri is from AKJ NOT 3HO so don't start jumping to conclusions about people's backgrounds without knowing the facts, that's sickening. The article is fascinating.

This article came from one of member of the jatha as original poster posted this too on:

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,28710

Yes 3ho females are bit feminist, but they don't normally jump the gun like original poster did, they are bit more rational in their approach than this k n ee j er k reaction approach... what i am suspecting womens in many groups as i mentioned earlier are being overtime suppressed , repressed by mochos, tribalism/tribals in our panth..this article seems like a revolt/bounce back reaction..kinda like pressure cooker breaking its unnatural confined space and hitting the ceiling...not really surprised when we look at high rate divorce cases/adultery case(singhani having affair with someone as her spouse was fanatic type) among amritdhari groups..is state of singhs have gone so bad that we cannot please (diplomatic/physical/emotional means) our singhanis? only if we would have read dasam granth and treh charitar we wouldn't be seeing this sad state.

You have made some valid points here. Reading this article, I feel the OP must have been hurt by a man who must have pushed her to the extent of hating all men. It happens. I have seen men who have been hurt by a women end up hating all women as a result. When a person is hurt by another to this extend, it can cause depression and even mental imbalance, as I suspect the later since the OP claims to be speaking on behalf of Vaheguru. I would take her claims here with a grain of salt

We have two extremes in the panth when it comes to sikh woman, which have affected both singhani and singhs- one extreme is singhanis influenced by western feminism and other extreme is singhs effected by machoism/tribalism in the panth- taliban/ wa habi mentality. Both extremes are wrong and are not accepted in Gurmat.

Best example in Gurmat, how gristh gursikh couple should be is of example of - bhagat kabir and mata loi. We can all strive for that.

405 charitars talk about cunning ways of both men and women. If you think the tales are all about women. Please read it again.

There are many underlining issues when it comes to singhani getting hold of power grip, singhs getting hold of power grip- they both want control over one another and after control one can easily fall into abusing the control/power be it verbal/physical/emotional all for keeping their ego/pride alive as they feel insecure otherwise/have inferiority complex.

There are plenty of examples singhani using their cunning ways to have control/survival, use various manmat manupalutive tactics to divide and rule and there are plenty of example singhs in marriage treat their women like crap- verbal abuse their women, beat their women, rape them- sodomize them in their marriage, think women are just baby making machines and slaves.

Both so called singh and singhani are slaves of panj chor- kam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar whether we like it or not..time to suck up the truth...they continue to become slaves hide behind fancy terms- inequality, maya, control, ego pride to prove their manhood, and we continue to box them into feminism, machoism, taliban mentality, right wing, left wing etc. These are good terms for understanding purposes but crux or root of issue is panj choor- kaam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar effecting all until one have become real khalsa/bhramgyani (its clearly defined in sarbloh granth).

The reason other groups were bought is to give people reality check or to set the record straight because some kid decided to jump the gun bought its personal vedentta against 3ho on here, whereas this thread had nothing to do with it, as op turned out to be singhani from akj.

I have many examples of many scandals/abuse stories/horror stories of people/members of various groups. If i start listing them here, it will blow the socks out of people..But i won't because i understand group have nothing to do with it, it all comes down to human hiding its own weakness behind group ...living their life in panj chor/vices (kaam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar) to legitimize themselves-self righteousness/their ego pride.

Hopefully, we are done with this monkey circus- blaming group/sex game and take this issue for what it is which is human affected by panj chor- kaam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar.

We have two extremes in the panth when it comes to sikh woman, which have affected both singhani and singhs- one extreme is singhanis influenced by western feminism and other extreme is singhs effected by machoism/tribalism in the panth- taliban/ wa habi mentality. Both extremes are wrong and are not accepted in Gurmat.
Best example in Gurmat, how gristh gursikh couple should be is of example of - bhagat kabir and mata loi. We can all strive for that.
405 charitars talk about cunning ways of both men and women. If you think the tales are all about women. Please read it again.
There are many underlining issues when it comes to singhani getting hold of power grip, singhs getting hold of power grip- they both want control over one another and after control one can easily fall into abusing the control/power be it verbal/physical/emotional all for keeping their ego/pride alive as they feel insecure otherwise/have inferiority complex.
There are plenty of examples singhani using their cunning ways to have control/survival, use various manmat manupalutive tactics to divide and rule and there are plenty of example singhs in marriage treat their women like crap- verbal abuse their women, beat their women, rape them- sodomize them in their marriage, think women are just baby making machines and slaves.
Both so called singh and singhani are slaves of panj chor- kam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar whether we like it or not..time to suck up the truth...they continue to become slaves hide behind fancy terms- inequality, maya, control, ego pride to prove their manhood, and we continue to box them into feminism, machoism, taliban mentality, right wing, left wing etc. These are good terms for understanding purposes but crux or root of issue is panj choor- kaam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar effecting all until one have become real khalsa/bhramgyani (its clearly defined in sarbloh granth).
The reason other groups were bought is to give people reality check or to set the record straight because some kid decided to jump the gun bought its personal vedentta against 3ho on here, whereas this thread had nothing to do with it, as op turned out to be singhani from akj.
I have many examples of many scandals/abuse stories/horror stories of people/members of various groups. If i start listing them here, it will blow the socks out of people..But i won't because i understand group have nothing to do with it, it all comes down to human hiding its own weakness behind group ...living their life in panj chor/vices (kaam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar) to legitimize themselves-self righteousness/their ego pride.
Hopefully, we are done with this monkey circus- blaming group/sex game and take this issue for what it is which is human affected by panj chor- kaam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar.

seriously :blink2: anyone who knows you well, would know not to :tease: buy :tease: you "stories" & self indulgent post seriously. But, yeah ..thats if they know about you well :cool2:

seriously :blink2: anyone who knows you well, would know not to :tease: buy :tease: you "stories" & self indulgent post seriously. But, yeah ..thats if they know about you well :cool2:

type in singh transexual in google search and see it for yourself..!! I aint getting my mouth dirty to go over the list..!!

3HO promotes openly manmat act are okay to be committed. They have developed a rehat which is manmat. Taksal Rehat comes straight from Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj. Taksal Jathedars do not promote manmat acts. 3HO leader and current leaders openly promote manmat acts. 3HO current leaders do not even know how to read Gurbani in Gurmukhi. Only a cunning person would put both groups in the same boat.

3HO are rotten from the roots, where Taksal is started from Satguru and carried on by Gurmukhs. There is a huge difference here. 3HO leaders women worship at the feet of idols along with the leader while Taksal leaders women worship the one and only Satguru. Taksal leaders women meditate on Shabad Guru, while 3HO leaders women practice and teach others how to do yoga before a stone idol.

Does it matter which jatha the OP claims to be part of? Many youth today claim to be part of Taksal, but they do not show one quality that says they are from Taksal. Tying a round dastar does not make a person from the Taksal. 3HO were brought into this thread because it is obvious the OP has been influenced by them and their twisted beliefs.

Here are sant jarnail singh pictures with harbhajan singh yogi..it looks over zealous chelas don't think sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale were bhramgyani as bhramgyani knows past, present and future ..if over zealous chelas claim yogi was curropt then why sant hold hand in hand/hug yogi or if they think they got corrupted afterwards not during sant ji time then sant ji- bhramgyani who can see future would never pose with them like these as sant ji knew everything..i don't see sant ji pictures with other fake guru cult leaders like- radhaswamis, nirankaris hand in hand- smiling etc. People picture tell you thousands words. my last post on 3ho on this thread as we are going off-topic.baba nihal singh ji who is still alive perceive bhai sahib ji as gurmukh- call them sri singh sahib bhai sahib bhai harbhajan singh yogi

post-24251-0-90873500-1374158208_thumb.j

post-24251-0-07480800-1374158211_thumb.j

post-24251-0-64944700-1374158212_thumb.j

post-24251-0-06861800-1374158214.jpg

I am saving these pictures before fascist element in our panth want to erase evidence/proof and keep continue hijacking sant ji name to push their fascism.

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa has photos with Harcharan Singh Longowal, but look at how he turned out to be. Betrayed Sant ji and the Khalsa Panth.

Look at Sikh history, why would Satguru send his own child to teach others Gurbani when Satguru knew that he will change Gurbani to not upset the listener. So by the same stupid logic as the above poster, then Satguru was not all seeing and all knowing to let such a beadbi act to occur. So Satguru did not know the past, present and future. :stupidme: :stupidme: :stupidme:

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,28710

This thread clearly show what this singhani influenced by..right wing to the point she revolted, her right wing twisted version of sachkhand and some person that she got darshan which she is saying bhai rama singh ji..we all know what right wing parchar can do to the person for a long, she is 2nd example in cyber space( not sure how many in real life) from that group who has totally turned left wing because that what happens when you put something in pressure cooker..its human nature to revolt back..one was from famous harjas kaur (ex right wing nut bar- hostile faction within bk enthusiastic/sympathetic) influenced by right wing ideology so much so much she totally revolted into left..she rss now, loooks like this singhani she will go through same route. There are plenty of examples..!!..so whats the solution? Neither be right or left as Gurmat is in center..!!!!!!!!