Singhni’S Sovereignty

Guest Guest

I am also very happy to share that i have recently meet akj families who were thristy of sadh sangat/sant mahapursh di sangat and have recently joined sangat- baba baldev singh balundapuri who is bhramgyani who shows spiritual journey in stages while keeping with their tradition of akhand kirtan rehenesbhai..i am quite happy for them..real sadh sangat is needed either within their own group sant mahapursh or outside otherwise one can easily fall into traps of fascism as self righteouness + ego pride is very dangerous mix..!!!

Singh ji, op is part of jatha not 3ho and she post this article ..i am just exploring deep layers of her mindset...thats all. I have done case study of her like- harjas kaur (ex akj) influenced by some right wing element in jatha, she just turned rss..oh boy she was something else with her discussion and idealogy..check out her crazy stuff on our SA forum..i have noticed mostly extreme right wing people usually turn totally left because they cannot take it anymore and they revolt..pressure cooker scenario. ..did you know most of nihang niddar singh group people and other snatan gang bangers were one point all influenced by right wing at the very beginning? they are all revolted to left.

N30 Singh Jee, ਕਿਥੋਂ ਤੋਂ ਕਿਥੇ ਗੱਲ ਲੈ ਗਏ ਤੁੱਸੀ you have turned this into an opportunity to bash your favourite topic to bash i.e. akj lol

He's a cunning person with an agenda. You can never expect anything good from such people.

He's a cunning person with an agenda. You can never expect anything good from such people.

I do seva by maharaj kirpa to give fanatics reality check including myself and show the mirror to themselves of their dark side ..i m mirror which shows self righteous cactus jacks including myself how shallow we are all ..how we are all manmukhs affected by kam, krodh, lob, moh, ahankar, cultish mindset/tribalism and only gurmukh is a bhramgyani and free from all pre conceived notions, boxes, tunnel tribalism, cultish mindset....!!

I don't mind going to panj 1000000 times to peshi or getting punishment as long as i take my fellow brethen fanatics with me to pesh whatever it takes for realiy check, people can go inwards in themselves and do self reflection instead of acting like leechers sucking blood of panth by their fascism..!!

I don't have a cult mindset because I do not follow a cult. You on the other hand follow the cult leader of 3HO; Yogi Bhajan. And you just went to the extent of calling Satguru fake to promote your cult leader. People of your nature deserve to be banned from writing here. You promote yourself as an intellectual, but your post on Sant ji having photos with Yogi Bhajan shows how stupid you are and how you are a deceiving person.

You are a complete fake who cannot cut it out to be a Sikh and now you are on a mission to destroy others chance of learning Sikhi.

You have slandered actual Sants and now your jeevan is paying the price. You have committed many wrong acts which includes destroying others and now Maharaj is delivering the punishment by not giving you any amount of contentment. You run from one so called Sant to another hoping they will do ardas for you, but nothing has worked. Instead you fall deeper and deeper into the pit of hell.

I would ask the sangat here to stay as far away from you as possible, but that will only make there minds go toward you. I saw first hand how cursed you are.

Thanks Mate...you want to vent more or you are done? Thanks for venting sensibly...i have seen people who redirect their vent wrong way by violence, beating their married singhani, raping them, sodomizing them..atleast you are venting sensibly on the forum towards the person you intended- let it(poison) all out i have done the same so amrit can take nivas in you...i appreciate you that you are venting properly not to redirect somewhere else as i mentioned above.

Too both of posters above, just ask yourselves what Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj would say to us after reading the above exchange..... So much love between gursikhs correct?.....waheguru, why cant just agree to disagree? We have too many faults to be justified in consistently point out others.....read the above exchange from 3rd persons, looks very silly tbh.

Also careful to who we call brhamgiani,espscially hard for us to tell, once gursikhs are at higher spirtual stage, bur not there yet .Waheguru

The orginal poster is mistaking some spiritual experiences to being sachkhand, a mistake many many gursikhs, sants make when doing bhagti. Those knowledgable in akj i.e. having read the books of bhai sahib know this description by op isn't sachkhand at all. Reaching sackhand is ultimate and rare few are fortunate to be so blessed.