Head To Head: When Crazy Takes On A New Face

Only five

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji was writing down the correct interpretation of Gurbani, but then the Punjab Police put the bus that sangat gave on fire and the Pothi Sahibs were inside the bus. So I doubt Sant Ji's teacher was against writing down Gurbani. And if Sant ji was against writing down katha, he would not have done audio recordings. Audio recordings work in the same way.

Where does it say that Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars are the basic frame work of Gurbani interpretions. Now you are putting words in the mouth of Satguru. Satguru said Bhai Sahib Vaars are the key of Gurbani. The basic frame work of a key is when the key is not cut. It looks similar to the key that is needed when it is uncut. But when the key is cut, then the key is the key. It will open the lock.

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji was writing down the correct interpretation of Gurbani, but then the Punjab Police put the bus that sangat gave on fire and the Pothi Sahibs were inside the bus. So I doubt Sant Ji's teacher was against writing down Gurbani. And if Sant ji was against writing down katha, he would not have done audio recordings. Audio recordings work in the same way.

Most people only listen to Sant Jee's political speeches. But there is so much Gian to be gained from Sant Jee's religious Kathas. In fact, all of Taksal's Mahapursh have done beautiful arths of Gurbani. It's a shame that to date those Kathas have not be written down in book form since Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale Jee did Katha of all of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Most people only listen to Sant Jee's political speeches. But there is so much Gian to be gained from Sant Jee's religious Kathas. In fact, all of Taksal's Mahapursh have done beautiful arths of Gurbani. It's a shame that to date those Kathas have not be written down in book form since Sant Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale Jee did Katha of all of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Luckily they're readily available online. I think audio katha is much easier to do like for Sooraj Parkash, Giani Gurdev Singh ji said it'd take 2-3 years of constant work to do katha sewa for it from beginning to end. So far there isn't any complete katha on it.

After audio is done it isn't as much work to turn into writing.

Where does it say that Bhai Gurdas Ji Vaars are the basic frame work of Gurbani interpretions. Now you are putting words in the mouth of Satguru. Satguru said Bhai Sahib Vaars are the key of Gurbani. The basic frame work of a key is when the key is not cut. It looks similar to the key that is needed when it is uncut. But when the key is cut, then the key is the key. It will open the lock.

Yes key to understand gurbani, according to my research it provides basic frame work of gurbani..as there are plenty of deep Adhyatamic arths/uthanka arths done by sant gurbachan singh ji and bhai vir singh ji on many gurbani tuks arths/interpretation which i didn't find confined to bhai gurdas ji varan (atleast to my understanding or khoj) . If you want examples.. will need to look into japji sahib teeka or sukhmani sahib teeka by sant ji and bhai gurdas ji varan..will compare the two and do further case study see if I can find couple of examples.

You speak of 35 kathas done by Sant ji, so where are they? You were only born no earlier than 1980s. Sant ji left this world in 1961. Did you listen to all 35 kathas when you were not born?

Haan ji I wasn't born then.. But this taksali singh who was student of vidhiarti of sant ji told me that Sant ji completed 35 kathas of gurbani in their life time.. In fact why compare 35 kathas just simply look at one example simply you can pick up steek of japji sahib and sukhmani sahib by sant ji and compare with gurbani audio katha.. You will find slightly variations of arths in steek and audio katha that itself is an example in itself that gurbani cannot be confined by one interpertation or basic framework.