Blue Is The Sikh Colour; Not Saffron

Nalwa

If gurbani hates the colour read (which it doesn't) as you suggest then it makes gurbani contradictory, which we know isn't the case.

गुरमुखि लालो लालु है जिउ रंगि मजीठ सचड़ाउ ॥
Gurmukẖ lālo lāl hai ji▫o rang majīṯẖ sacẖṛā▫o.
The Gurmukh is the deepest crimson of crimson, dyed in the permanent color of the Lord's Love.

crimson is a deep red colour.

In the above tuk gurbani loves the colour red.

Why the contradiction according to you?

When did i say guru ji hates the color red?I have been making a point saying that khalsa should not wear red.God can love any color he wants but guru ji have given us a simple rehat not to wear red.

In the other tuks guru ji does say that red leads to vikars etc.

When did i say guru ji hates the color red?I have been making a point saying that khalsa should not wear red.God can love any color he wants but guru ji have given us a simple rehat not to wear red.

In the other tuks guru ji does say that red leads to vikars etc.

Don't you believe that red will get you punished by the messenger of death according to bhai nand lal's rehatnama?

Also please explain the contradiction of the use of colour red in gurbani according to your understanding from the tuks I posted?

Its no wonder jesus and mohammad sahib told sant harnam singh ji rampur khera wale - sri guru nanak dev ji updesh is so simple and straight forward - naam simran, niskham seva but unfortunately sikhs are not able to take advantage of it

I want to hear more about this event.

Veerji - could you please provide a link or open up a new thread?

this is the same senario where a guy stood upto Gianni Sher Singh Ji for speaking for dasam granth
giani ji showed him certain tuks from SriAdiGuruGranthSahibJi

but he was like "you might have misinterpreted the meaning" LOL

the point is if a person already has a mind set , he wont believe in it .

then there is no point.

besides i doubt he loves waheguru - if he was you would love every single thing that belongs to your beloved , not make excuses lol

People doubt we dont need this that. do you know more or the Guru who said that rehatnama .