Communal Riots Break Out In North India

lsingh

Many parents have stopped sending their girls out to universities in other parts of India as Hindu boys used to 'groom' them. I heard that as 50 % of them used to elope and not come back to the Punjab.

50% is an exaggeration. Love Jihad and grooming is not a part of the agenda of Hindus, Christians or Atheists etc. I believe what you are referring to is love marriages where a boy and girl of differing faiths become BF-GF or even marry. Non Muslims are not known to go out with the specific intention of seeking a girl of a different faith from theirs in order to convert or exploit her. Secondly, I don't think you understand the term groom means. It is a process in which a Muslim boy will target a non Muslim girl in order to trap her and then blackmail her into prostituting herself, these girls are usually reserved only for prostitution, they will not even marry her. The other thing Muslims do is Love Jihad where they specifically target a non Muslim girl in order to convert and marry her. Grooming is common in the UK while Love Jihad is common all over India where Muslims live in large numbers.