Do You Ever Wonder?

Guest Singh

Do you ever wonder if people actually care about Sikhi and Sikh issues i know its not our job to force anyone but i dont know i guess im just feeling disheartened from seva at the moment bcos no one is listening

Yes I worry about Sikhi's future in Punjab. Most of the Indian Sikhs outside of Punjab wear a pagh but in Punjab pagh wearing is dying out.

The sikh population in Punjab is forever decreasing due to people's desire to move abroad.

I think a revolutionary type of sikh leader is needed. I respect Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale but maybe we need someone more imposing.

I'm afraid most of the world around us is too busy chasing the rainbow of maya and money !!

Indians, especially hindus have the incredibly great need to try and show how religous they are to the world, when all they are doing is chasing self needs of money and maya pleasures.

Sadly, many of our sikhs seem to be following this same indian mentality and do a good job in putting up a sikh front which is quite empty inside !

Do you ever wonder if people actually care about Sikhi and Sikh issues i know its not our job to force anyone but i dont know i guess im just feeling disheartened from seva at the moment bcos no one is listening

Khalsa Ji,

This is a very good question, and one that many Gursikks can relate to. There was a famous quote, that I came across recently:

"Be the change, that you wish the world to be".........

Khalsa Ji, the best that a Gursikh can do is: stay strong in rehat and nitnem, this is the only thing that can improve things.....

Waheguru....