When Tommy Met Mo - Leaving The Edl

taran0

The funniest scene was when the Hijabi woman who pretended to be all moderate and was working for the 'anti-extremism' think tank Quilliam foundation sad she was furious when Tommy suggested that the Quran be reformed and the violent chapters that call for slavery and oppression of non-Muslims!

That Mo Ansar guy is a smooth talker who hides the problems with the Quran and Islam in general. At many places he lied about what's in the Quran which is typical of so-called moderate Muslims.

Respect to Tommy for not eating halal even though I am sure the BBC would have put pressure on him to.

I hope i am wrong but reality i am seeing from realistic point of view is that - give it 100 years we may have similar issues - our population would be increasing and thats not the issue its obviously an good thing. However, if sikh population keep increasing without proportional growth in tradition of bhram-vidya saint-scholarly/sipahi aspect (fully controlled by sant-scholary aspect) of Sikhi we may have similar problems - ignorance, lack of knowledge, misunderstanding, arrogance, de-franchised youths living by only black and white notions/dry idealogy- forming their ghetto, leaving by will in segregation in their ghetto groups then we may need sikhi version of socio-religious group- Quilliam foundation...so either way we should take notes from this foundation just in case- their logistical/corporate/process framework, their campaign against extremism.. Again i am really hoping i am wrong.

What you guys think?

We all know who gave this quote:

"Govt. had labelled me a terrorist. If getting Sikhs to take amrit and stay away from drugs, alcohol, abstain from trimming their hair and beards, defending the honor of our sisters and the spilling blood of the shaheeds is the work of a terrorist then yes I am a terrorist."

Also:

ਸਾਹਿਬ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਵਿਰੁੱਧ ਕੁਫ਼ਰ ਤੋਲਣ ਵਾਲੇ, ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨ ਦੇ ਵਿਰੁੱਧ ਬੋਲਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਨੂੰ ਸੋਧਣਾ ਹਰ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖ ਦਾ ਫ਼ਰਜ਼ ਹੈ। ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹੇ ਸਿੱਖ ਨੂੰ ਜੇ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਅਤਿਵਾਦੀ ਕਹਿੰਦੀ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਮੈਂ ਅਤਿਵਾਦੀ ਹਾਂ। - Bhai Ranjit Singh (Jathedar Sri Akal Takht Sahib) (circa 1982).

Cited in 'Mahan Shakshiat Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa' published in 1984

Neo Jee, I don't know what has happened to you over the past few days with all of your baseless allegation. You think that Sikhs are going towards the extreme? Yeah, they are, but not the way you're trying to twist it.

Things are going in the direction where there are very few Amritdharis/Guru Gobind Singh Jee dey Sikh, and Sehajdharis/Mona run almost every component of Sikhism (Gurdwaras, funding, programs, politics, etc). It is Amritdharis who are going to be alienated and have rules 'imposed' on them by the 'majority', who don't follow Sikhi with even a half-hearted truthful attempt.

That's the direction it's going, where the extremists are non-Sikhs....yet they will always try and paint true Sikhs as 'katar', 'atvadi', 'pakhandi babey', etc.

The missionaries have already fast forwarded this process. It is spreading fast, amongst the youth and local communities and Gurdwara committees.

Don't try to twist it and act like true Singhs are going to be 'bullies' or 'terrorists'. It is every Sikh's responsibility to make sure that Sikhi doesn't get diluted down and that Sikhi is based on Gurmat, and not on weak manmat ideas of kintu-printu type people. Oh yeah, I forgot, you may want to speak with the bbc about this and get some more insight from them (seeing that you have similar opinions/agendas).

There are no allegation in the above post, just something to think prospective as i said i am hope i am wrong. However, there is no denying, bhramvidya is lacking in the panth: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/67189-lack-of-bhramvidya-in-the-panth/

As far as extremism goes in uk. I found taran veer post to be neutral and objective and since he is there he can shed some more light on both cyber, actual ground reality among sikhs in general in UK. As researcher, journalist and as sikh who tries to uphold advait nirbhuo nirvair khalsa sidhant - I do have pending analysis on my own on this with evidence- photo ground realities/traces of it which will be completed in near future and submitted to akaal takth sahib for review.

Here is jathedar speaking against sikh extermism:

Of course it can happen in the future.

However, DSG admits that the amritdharies can be the minority, but then that doesn't mean the monas are going to be doing all the dictating.

The tables can be easily turned, I reckon.

The minority that feels oppressed can come out the most extreme Taliban like.

It can go both ways and say no names, I have seen some of the extreme attitudes of amritdharies to monas and non-amritdharies.

Neo this is typical of you. The community which has-;

1. Terrorists killing other members of their own community because they don't believe in the same line of caliphs

2. Blowing up each others religious places which go by the same title ie mosque

3. Grooming children from other communities

4. Live off the welfare of the country they live in and yet hate the same country

That community does not admit that they have a problem but people like you are so quick to bring the Sikh community into disrepute.

There can be no problem of terrorism in our community. Just post on Shabad from Guru Granth Sahib that says it's ok to kill someone because you do not agree with them.

Neo this is typical of you. The community which has-;

1. Terrorists killing other members of their own community because they don't believe in the same line of caliphs

2. Blowing up each others religious places which go by the same title ie mosque

3. Grooming children from other communities

4. Live off the welfare of the country they live in and yet hate the same country

That community does not admit that they have a problem but people like you are so quick to bring the Sikh community into disrepute.

There can be no problem of terrorism in our community. Just post on Shabad from Guru Granth Sahib that says it's ok to kill someone because you do not agree with them.

you forgot to add

5. Marrying their brothers/sisters and interbreeding. :lol2:

Calm down for mo's sake !! :lol2:

There is nothing wrong with being cautious and learning from the mistakes of others. This is what makes and puts mankind where it is today.

I think it's wise if we keep our eyes and ears open and then take steps to prevent the mistakes others make.

Pssssst...... ''It's something the Canadians are pretty good at !'' :excited:

(They stand back, watch the rest of the world screw up and then act smart as if they had known what would happen all along!!)

We wonderful documentary...Tommy is a d!ck for rejecting Mo's credit and refusing to meet him..

I also like how Muslims treated Tommy and invited him over to the dinner...Thats the true spirit of Islam...

Tommy is a stupid a$$ for refusing to eat "halal" ..lol..Who would like to turn down an offer for such yummy food?

Soon, EDL will fade away too..Inshallah.

Specially that "Sikhs for EDL" is freaking annoying...British Muslims are on the verge of pacifing their most vocal street opponents The EDL through education, hospitality, and good treatment. A wonderful speciman on how to go about things...